That's when, finally, Neeya eyes fell on a dark brown teary eyes. She was yet again lost in its beauty. It's been so long but those eyes never fails to trap her heart.
A tear fell off from hers too.
She smiles lightly and now she just want to run and hug him tightly, give all the love to him she has for him, just gave herself over to him.
But then she realised, there was no happiness on his face, no sadness, no calmness, no anger nothing. It was empty. His face, his eyes, everything was shouting emptiness to her.
Her heart broke at this. She can't see him like this.
And then her eyes fell on the burnt body which was lying beside him. Everything made sense to her now.
She starts walking to him when Anirudh too backs away slowly, moving his head in "no" making her stop. She kept her eyes on his, but slowly, he disappeared. Those eyes disappeared.
The only thoughts running around her head was 'what did she do and why. Why this happened? What will happen now? How she will face him?'

"Neeya." A manly voice break her thoughts and she wipes off the tears looking back at Trilochan and Binoy.
Seeing at them, a sudden emotion ran in her body and she runs into Trilochan's arm, giving him daughterly hug and starts weeping.
"Kaka ji..."
Trilochan too gets emotional and fatherly caress her back while Binoy too emotionally pats her head.
"Meri bacchi wapis aagai...humari ghar ki durga wapis aagai......saari khushiya aagai..." Neeya nods in his embrace.
"Ab...kabhi aise mat jana..huh.." Neeya again nods sobbing. "Ab..kabhi nhi jaungi..aap sab ko chodh ke...." She pulls herself back looking at both her father. "Nhi to aaplog ko tang kaun karega...daantega kaun."at this three of them chuckles, but Neeya was saddened deep inside, remembering Anirudh's face.

"Kaka ji...mujhe maaf kar dijie...maine hi mana kia tha Anirudh ji, Saurabh ko aap log ko kuch batane ke lie....maaf kar dijie.." Neeya says joining her hand.
Trilochan holds her hand,"tu waapis aagai na...humare lie whi kaafi h...tu khush reh, Salaamat rhe, aur kya chahie hume." Neeya nods, that's when she felt a pair of arms around her waist from back.
She turns and quickly smile at her lil brother in laws and hugs them back.
"Baudi..humne apko bahut yaad kia..."
"Ha Baudi. Aapke bina kuch bhi accha nhi lag rha tha. Aap ab kabhi hume chodh ke mat jana." Neeya's heart melt at this and she cups both Batuk and Somnath's face.
"Pakka. Ab nhi jaungi. Hm..chalo ab hasdo." Saying this she starts tickling them making them laugh.

"Neeya!"
Sampoorna comes and hugs her tightly. "Hume laga ki humne tujhe kho dia h....pagli....aisa koi karta h kya....." Neeya smiles lightly and wipes her tears away,"maaf karde Sampoorna...-" "-Neeya." Saurabh walks to her. "Tumhe abhi is waqt Anirudh babu ke saath hona chahie. Tum jao." Sampoorna and others too nods at him.
"Par wo paise-" "-mai dekh lunga. Tum jao. Wo bahut toote hue h is waqt. Usey tumhari jarurat h. Jao."
Neeya nods and runs towards Roy Chowdhury Haveli...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Anirudh Ji!".......
She runs around the hall screaming out his name.
"Anirudh Jiiii...."
"Anirudh ji kaha h aap...."
She runs to their room, then study room and the balcony but he was nowhere to be founded.
"Dekhie na, aapki Neeya aagai....aapke paas, apne pati ke paas...."
She feels sudden anxious running in her body, making her more scared. She looks around screaming his name again and again, a guilt forming in her heart.
"Anirudh ji!!....."
No answer.....
Whole house was secluded, her voice traveling the atmosphere but no clue of her husband.
She felt lost.
Alone.
Dead.
Numb.
Pain.

"Mujhe maaf kar dijie Anirudh ji.....maaf kar dijie.....laut aaie na....."
She kept sobbing, pouring her heart out, sitting in the hall of the house, empty house.