|Part 2 Teaser|

"Lady L/n, we've word that they're all gone."
The young woman turned her head, leveling her breathing.

"All of them?" She inquired, taking a towel to her body to wipe away the sweat that drenched her body.

"Well, with the exception of one. Two if you count future propositions."

"Who?"

"Asuka and Kuragari's incarnate, your younger sister, Y/n."
She flung the towel over her shoulder and turned to face the sorcerer.

"Not surprising. She had potential from the moment she graced this earth."

"What should we do about it?"

"About what?"

"The genocide of your family. Your mother wanted you to become the shadow head of the family, but that family's gone."

"Yeah, I'm aware." Circe began to walk out of the courtyard, slipping her shawl over her shoulders. "That woman, Asuka, lived because of Y/n correct?"

"Extremely plausible. The sorcerers who were responsible for the operation are all dead."

"Right." Circe looked the sorcerer right in his eyes, white, cat-eyes gleaming with cruelty. "Then kill Asuka."

"Kill—?" He stuttered, quickly regaining his composure. "Why is there a need to? Y/n has no idea of your existence, what good would that do?"

"Our mother wanted both of her daughters to be as strong as humanly possible. I'm already at that limit—Y/n can go beyond."

"And that requires...?"

"Grief."

~
"ASUKA!" You screamed, running up the hill. The house you and her shared was engulfed in flames.

'I left to get food! I was only 10 minutes—shit!" Disregarding the flames and scorching heat, you burst through the front door, avoiding the floor above you when it collapsed.

"ASUKA!" You yelled out, running up the half-burning steps. You looked at your shared bedroom and noticed a thin layer of cursed energy surrounding it. You carefully ran towards it, negating the energy and practically ripping it off it's hinges.

Red.

"Y/N!"
Your eyes snapped open, staring up at the ceiling. Satoru was leaning over you, staring down at you with his glasses half-hanging off his face.

"Yeah?" You asked, almost breathlessly.

"You didn't hear a single word I said, did you?" He straightened up and you rubbed your eyes.

"Yeah—something something—mole." You also straightened up. Satoru once again leaned towards your face.

"Are you crying?"
Instinctively, you pushed away from him, blinking away the accumulated wetness.

"No," you said firmly. "You just smell like shit." Satoru blinked at you before sniffing his arms. 

"I didn't think I smelt that bad..."
After you gathered yourself, you finally faced him.

"So, what am I supposed to do?"

Can someone pls tell me where to start writing from in the manga? Like, not flashbacks or anything.

I've never read the manga—or read any manga because I'm an anime-only basically. So pls forgive if I don't get shit right, I'm trying.

Also, this is Circe:

Also, there's a HUGE secret regarding Circe and someone who's close to you

Have fun theorizing ✨✨✨✨

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}