|JUUICHI|

"We have a bit of time before your appointment with the principal," Ijichiro said from the front. "Do you want to stop anywhere?"

"It's fine," Satoru replied, "I'll show up early for a change." You looked out the window. A tingle went down your spine.

"Stop the car," Satoru ordered.

"Huh? Right here?" The car slowed to a complete stop, and both of you got out of the car.

"Go on ahead," Satoru said to him.

"Huh?? Ar-are you testing me? You're not going to hit me if I actually go on ahead, are you?"

"Just what do you think I am?"

"In that case..." Ijichiro floored the car, zipping away from you, down the road, around the bend, and out of vision. It was only you and Satoru on an empty, dark road.

"Well then." You sighed. Up from above you came a screech. You and Satoru jumped away before Jogo came crashing down, right where you two were standing. His one eye stared directly at both of you.

"Who are you?" You heard Satoru ask. You and him landed across the road--near the wall that served as a barrier. Jogo whipped his arm forward--and a spout sprouted from behind you two. You turned, Satoru did not. You flared your cursed energy right as it errupted, sending a powerful blast of lava point-blank at you two. You were blinded with shades of red, orange, and red. When the erruption stopped, all you could see and smell was smoke. The sound of blacktop sizzling also entered your ears. There was a laugh.

"That was easier than I expected."
Oh... I see. There was crackling next to you, and you turned your head. Lava was still around Satoru in a ball, but it wasn't moving. Infinity, huh. When the smoke cleared, you could clearly see the cursed spirit now.

"Oi," you called out, brow twitching. "Who the hell are you calling easy?" You could see Jogo was not amused with you two.

"Brats," he said, twisting his... ear? You looked at him. Unregistered special grade? Huh... with that amount of cursed energy, he's stronger than Sukuna currently. Man, I always get roped in.

"Special-grades are classified as such because they're special," Satoru spoke. "Having them pop up this frequently throws everything off." Jogo grinned, showing off his all-black teeth.

"Did I wound your pride?" He asked, getting into another stance.

"Nope," Satoru replied, cracking his fingers. "I'm starting to find this fun."

"Does this mean I can sit this out?" You asked.

"He's after you too."

"And you can't handle him yourself?"
He looked at you, grinning slyly.

"It's more fun when you join in."

"Finding this fun, you say?" Jogo repeated. "No sense of danger at all." He tossed a bug(?) into the spout on top of his head. Hm... what a peculiar time to attack. The bug then jumped out of the lava before plopping back in. He thinks he has us cornered. How cute. Several flying insects appeared in front of him. Stingers were present on the front of their heads.

"Ember Insects!"

"Well, if you're coming after me, you're right..." Satoru held up two fingers. "... about having no sense of danger." Half of the group of insects separated. As the insects flew at your face, they suddenly disappeared, a strong gust of air blowing past you, destroying the road behind you. The insects that were stopped by Satoru also created a similar shockwave behind you. You got a closer look at them.

"What happens if this hits me?" Satoru asked curiously. The insects suddenly let out a warbling sound, before flipping out. Sound? There was a brief flash before a large explosion of flames rocketed up into the sky. You and Satoru avoided the attack, landing on top of the barrier wall.

"A two-stage attack of sound and explosions?" Satoru commented. "That's clever." From your side, Jogo appeared, running straight at you. He created a tiny tornado of flames in his hand before swiping it straight at your face. Your vision went up in flames, and you heard and felt a powerful explosion behind you. You fanned away the flames from your face and coughed lightly from the smoke.

"That's all it took?" You heard Jogo say. "I took a look for myself, and it was just an overestimation of the weak. Those humans were just as fragile as the rest." You deadpanned, tired of the child-play already. God, this is so stupid.

"We just went over this a moment ago," you heard Satoru speak. "Can't you even learn? Ugh... this smoke." He waved it away from his face. With a slight flare from your cursed energy, the smoke was blasted away.

"Thanks."

"Mmhmm."
Jogo slowly turned, beyond confused--and a little pissed.

"What's the meaning of this?"

"Hm... to put it simply, you didn't hit me," Satoru replied.

"Impossible. That wasn't like before," Jogo replied, fully turning. "I know I touched you and killed you." And then his eye turned to you.

"And I know I burned through your skull."

"Then this must be a really big shocker," you replied, putting your hands in your pocket.

"You touched the 'infinity' that exists between you and me," Satoru explained. Jogo just stared at him. "I'll show you." He then raised his hand, a goofy smile appearing on his face.

"Put your hand out." Jogo continued to stare at him skeptically. Satoru began to wave it side to side. "Come on, come on." More staring ensued. "Come on, come on, come on." After a moment, Jogo finally decided to walk forward. He lifted his hand and attempted to place it on Satoru's. His hand stopped a couple of inches from Satoru's. Jogo's expression lit up in shock.

"You're not exactly stopped, but the closer you get, the slower you go," Satoru continued. "So, what now? We can just shake hands like this, you know."

"Let's not dawdle," you interjected, walking up to the two of them. Jogo suddenly began to float up into the air.

"Hu-huh??? What the hell's going on??" He exclaimed.

"Don't worry about it," you replied. In a flash, you were above Jogo, swinging your leg down. When it connected to him, he flew across the road and towards the forest. You released it, and the gravity pulled him down even harder. The forest below was practically destroyed by the pure force of your attack. Dirt and dust was kicked high up into the air, along with a thunderous roar of the ground.

"Man, we didn't even get to the good part," Satoru sighed.

"You play too much," you replied.

"He's running away, you know."

"I know." At the same time, you and him disappeared from the road. You two appeared right behind him, to which Satoru punched him first. Jogo bounced closer to you. Your shin slammed into his midsection, sending him rocketing towards a lake.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}