|GO|

You, Satoru, and Itadori sat outside the cremation center, on a bench. You didn't know why you were there, but you supposed you were so used to being with Satoru, it was second nature to be with him.

"Who passed away?" Satoru asked. You stared up at the smoke stacks, one of which was going.

"My grandpa. Although he was like a father to me," Itadori replied. You shifted uncomfortably between your feet.

"I see. Sorry it happened at a time like that," Satori replied. He then nudged you slightly.

"Oh--yeah, sorry," you quickly said. Satoru sighed at your lame attempt at sympathizing. Heh, brings up some bad memories, doesn't it?

"So have you decided what you want to do?" He asked.

"Are casualties like these from curses pretty common?" Itadori asked.

"This one was a rather exceptional case," Satoru replied, "But in terms of the damage, it happens all the time. It's a good night when someone dies a normal death after encountering a curse." Do you agree with that? With what? Someone dying a normal death after a curse. It could always be worse. True. For instance, they could be massacred. With a low growl, you closed your eyes. When you reopened them, Kuragari was sitting on top of a large animal skull, surrounded by smaller bones. She stared down at you, a smirk pulling her features.

"Oh? It's been a while since you've come to visit me," she said

"Oh? It's been a while since you've come to visit me," she said. Her shark teeth gleamed in the light.

"What's your deal?" You asked, "You've been more taunting as of recently. Are you trying to get me to lose my fine control?" Kuragari's lip twitched.

"It seems you've forgotten our Binding Vow."

"With you here, it's always at the back of my mind."

"Good. Then you should know where we stand with each other." Her eyes glowed brightly, lips stetching into a wide smile. When you blinked, you were outside again.

"Y/n-chan! Let's go!" Satoru yelled from in front of you, waving his arm. Blinking, you caught up to them.

~
You stayed in the corner of the room as Itadori was shoveling his grandfather's ashes into an urn. Satoru was also leaning against the opposite corner.

"If all the parts of Sukuna were gone, would there be fewer people who get harmed by curses?" Itadori asked.

"Of course," Satoru replied. Itadori placed the chopsticks(?) down and closed the lid to the urn.

"Do you still have that finger?" He looked at Satoru. Satoru pulled it out and Itadori walked closer, and grabbed it. "Looking at it again, it's pretty disgusting."

"Well, it is hundreds of years old," you commented from the corner. You noticed Satoru back up a few steps. You stayed in the corner with your hands in your pockets. Without much hesitation, he shoved the finger into his mouth and swallowed, with a little effort. You watched him from behind. That's when you sensed a sudden, quick burst of cursed energy. Itadori slowly stumbled closer to Satoru. The room glitched slightly before you appeared in front of Itadori. Said boy then turned, resting his head on the wall. You noticed the markings and the second eye. Itadori laughed lightly before popping back up, making a 'BLeGgh' face.

"Gross! So gross it's funny!"
You let out a sigh. How funny would it have been if he lost control? Not funny at all. Why? Afraid Satoru will show you up? You're lucky I've learned to tolerate you. Naturally. How long has it been? 250 years?

"Y/n-chan." Satoru waved his hand in front of your face. You blinked at him.

"What?"

"You need to focus," he replied, "Fushiguro appeared and you didn't even say hello!" You looked over near the door to see the dark-haired lass.

"Oh, hey Megumi," you greeted.

"Hello, Y/n-senpai," he greeted back with a nod.

"Catch me up," you said, "Itadori is becoming a student at Jujutsu High School, right?"

"Yeah, the third first year," Satoru replied, holding up his fingers.

"What year are you?" Itadori asked you.

"Third year," you replied.

"Ohhhh COOL!" Itadori exclaimed, basically sparkling in excitement. You just smiled lightly.

~
The next day, you were at the dorms, sleeping. Satoru was supposed to bring Itadori to the Tokyo campus.

"Don't you miss it?"
When you opened your eyes, Kuragari was lying in your bed, face-to-face with you. Her long, black hair was splayed out behind her, like feathered wings.

"Miss what?" You asked back.

"The carnage." She grinned. "Back 231 years ago, when you were in your prime."

"That was a long time ago," you replied, "Things change and move on."

"I don't."

~
You let out a sigh as you walked over to the first-year dorm. Satoru and Itadori should've arrived by then.

"Oh! Good morning, Y/n-chan!" Itadori exclaimed, waving his arm at you. Him, Megumi, and Satoru were all hogging the hallway. You sent him a lazy wave.

"Good morning, Y/n-senpai," Megumi added on, inclining his head to you.

"Sup." You nodded back.

"I hope you got a good rest, Y/n-san," Satoru said, wrapping his arm around your shoulder. "You're going to be stuck with us for a long time!"

"Just my luck," you replied flatly.

~
You and Satoru were traveling to Tokyo together. You were supposed to meet the first years there.

"Y/n-san," Satoru said from next to you.

"Hm?" You hummed.

"I know you're still a student--"

"Oh no."

"I didn't even finish!"

"I already know it's gonna be a ludicrous request."

"It's not like last time, promise!"
You let out a sigh.

"Fine, what is it?"

"Can you keep an eye on Itadori when I'm not there?"
You looked over at him.

"Why?"

"I think you know why."

"And why do you think that's a good idea? Kuragari has been annoying me even more since Sukuna's revival."

"I know you'd be able to neutralize Sukuna in a second. I've seen it happen with others," Satoru explained, "I know it's a lot to ask--but please. Keep an eye on Itadori for me." He turned to look at you. You couldn't see his eyes, but you know he'd be giving you a puppy-dog stare.

"Alright, alright, fine," you gave in. "I'll do my best."

"Thank you! You're the best, Y/n-san!" He hugged you, shamelessly rubbing his body against yours as a form of 'affection'. You let out a sigh, but returned the hug nonetheless.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}