22) D DATE ? 👀🍁🐰

Part - 1

Sana's POV

"Do you miss her ? "  said sidharth .

Yes , I do
I do miss them. I miss my bestfriends .
But it's too late .
Too late for the things to go back to its place.  It's too late for us to make up .
The misunderstandings had grown so much that the love has been completely vanished and if something's left in our hearts is just hatred for each other .

" no.....  I dont .. let's eat "
I said looking everywhere but not at him because if I do he's gonna read my face .
Sidharth understood that I wasnt in the mood to talk about this so he nooded his head and we headed towards the canteen .

I leaned at the wall as my eyes trailed at the crowd of students infront of me .
My eyes fell onto a group of girls who were laughing among themselves and as I could see , I guessed that all of them were teasing a girl who was as thin as the matchstick but was pretty . Perhaps pulling her leg by taking her name aloud that too infront of her crush .

I giggled as I could see myself in place of that  girl and my friends who used to tease me the same way . For a minute or two I was taken back to the past and I completely forgot that everything's over now .

I snapped out of my thoughts as I felt someone's presence beside me . I could smell sidharth's cologne and I knew it was him .
I turned to the right side and tilted my head up only to meet his brown eyes .
He has grown so much in these two years while my height is still the same 5'4 .
I smiled and he too smiled back .
He was holding a burger in his hand that for himself and a coke for me in the other .
He forwarded me the coke and started munching over his burger. 

There was silence as we both were busy eating but it was a  comfortable one .

The school ended finally and half of the day has finally passed and the only thing good about today was that I was day sidharth otheriwse it was a mess .
My head was a mess . I was sad . The whole day i kept on wandering around like a dead body , less speaking and not laughing at all and the reason being , obviously unexpected collision that I had with them .
Yeah , ex friends . 

I was walking with sidharth beside me and we were headed towards our vehicle when sidharth called me .

Sana - ha ?

Sid - kya hai ? What is bothering you shehnaaz ??? Subah se aise zinda lash ki tarah kyu ghum rhi hai ?

His eyes showed curiosity and genuine concern as he waited patiently for me to answer but I didnt want to bother him so I tried changing the topic but was of no avail cause he was firm to know the reason .

Sana - kuch nahi yr ... vo ... aashi ...

Sid - yr hadh hai tere wali bhi .. kyu aise matlb.. unn dono ko farak bhi nahi padta .. aur tu akeli hai ? Mai hoon na tere saath ...

Sana - mujhe pata hai ki tu mere saath hai sidharth.. pr ..

Sid - pr ? Pr kya ..

Sana - rehnede sidharth shodh na .. iss topic  pe baat he ni krni hai .. chal aaja chal

Sidharth didnt dragged the matter and they both moved back to their wheelers .

I could see the sun setting in the sky with the red Rays of it falling on my face giving my restless heart some peace. 
The day was weird and hectic today but it was fine .
My mood was off too but I was fine soon as I got engrossed in my studies .
Staying at the rooftop is the only privacy I guess I get in this whole house.
I was looking around at the sky when my phone buzzed .

" ha sidharth ? " I said as I picked up the call .

" kya kr rahi hai ? "
Sid .

Sana  - kuch nahi vehli.. kyu ?

Sid - 5 min tak ready hoja .. mai aa raha hoon ..

Sana - kya matlab.. kyu .. tu pagal hai... papa kya sochege ...

Sid - kuch nahi sochte uncle tu JLdi tyaar ho .. hum chalte hai ghumne...

Sana - pehle papa se permission le ...

Sid  - ha ha leluga permission.  Chal ab aa bahar ... aagya mai ...

I rushed downstairs.  Thank god I didn't changed my clothes after my class . Dad came down , obviously because the way I ran downstairs everyone would think that something's off.

Sidharth talked to him and since they both set off well together  , papa allowed.  Omg he actually allowed me to go out with my Male friend.
That's cool .

I held my activa key but sidharth stopped me . I looked at his smirking face with my questioning eyes .

"What ? "  I asked .

"I m gonna drive ...wear your helmet baby doll "
He said and winked at me .

My stupid heart skipped a beat while the breath became restless . Like really ? Me sitting with sidharth on his bike .
Yeah we have been bestfriends for a year but I never got the chance to sit behind him on his bike .

He turned it on and gestured me to sit .
I told him to hold onto the bike tightly cause when I sit , the whole bike's gonna shake . Thanks to my weight . He chuckled and told me not to worry and just sit. But wait how am I gonna sit ?
I mean usually whenever i have to sit on the back of activa/bike i keep my hand on the other person's shoulder and then sit but I guess I wont do this with him .

It's been 10 seconds I have been fighting with myself on whether to go for it or not.  At the end I just decided to go on my own activa rather then going with him because I guess this isnt made for me but before i could say anything he spoke

"Why aren't you sitting ? "  sid .

"Huhhh? Ummm... vo...  "  sana .

Sid - baith .. be comfortable shehnaaz ....

Aish !!!!! He's so intelligent,  my motu baby . I chuckled on my own thoughts and passed him my ear to ear smile while he too smiled back .

With that I kept my hand on his shoulder , ignoring the tingles that I felt in my stomach and seated himself behind him.
Ensuring that I have seated , he gave the race and in the next few minutes I felt myself flying in the night sky , thanks to the speed .

" sidharthhh .. dheere chala .. mereko ek piece mein ghar wapas jaana hai .... " 
I shouted   .

" abbey isse slow nahi chalati mere se .. dont worry .. mai hoo .. kuch ni hota ... "

" haaye khote mereko thand lag rhi hai ... "

" tohhugmeee .. "

"Haiii?? Kya bol raha hai uchhhi bol "

"Mainekahatohhugkrlemereko"

"Sidhaaarthhhhh.. nahi pata laga dobara bol.. kya boli jaa raha hai ..  "

"Abbey gadhi .. jaffi paa le mereko .. I mean hug krle.. agar thand lag rahi hai "

________________________________________

Happy reading♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️