10) His Sad And Gloomy Gaze 👀♥️

Shehnaaz pov : -

It's been 15 days of our fight . Fight ???? I dont think it's the right word to use ... we didnt fought ???? Ryt !!! Its just that I am angry on him or if I say I am hurt !!!!!!
Back then , I was so hurt when he insulted me infront of everyone ....!!!!
Maybe ... He didnt do it intentionally but that wasnt right to make fun of anyone infront of people and that too on their beauty . Well, the people with acne aren't beautiful? What a stereotype !!!!
Everybody goes through this phase , it's just so normal
These acnes are all because of hormonal changes . Well!!! Whatever it is , I can't explain it to him .
Aashi !!!!! Huhhhh!!!!! She's such a jerk .
Firstly , I was hurt by sidharth and instead to console me ,  she too added to the fuel .
Ahhhhhh!!!!!!! She dont know the right time to say something
Honestly , I expected him ....yeah yeah ...I do still EXPECT from him that he will come to me and appologise for his rudeness.....only if he knows that I m hurt and ignoring him from past 15 days because he didnt seem to notice the change .
Thoughit's been so difficult for me , No matter how badly I want to talk to him BUT I WONT AND THATS FINAL .
He needs to appologise ... I m not the one to compromise everytime.  He needs to know what hurts me . We aren't couple but atleast we are friends right ?
I never insult anyone , until they are the first one to attack and I expect the same from others.  I can't tolerate disrespect
Maybe , I am just being over emotional and taking small insignificant things seriously,  but I couldnt help it . If his smile could make my heart flutter then offcourse his words are enough to kill me from inside .

Now stop it shehnaaz , stop with your overthinking and concentrate on your sleep . You can't be late to school to tomorrow .
Ahhhh!!! It's so funny , everyday I go to school with a hope that he would talk to me first but no he dont !!
What a jerk !!!!!!!!

Sidharthhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Bebuuuuu ... I love you so much ....
I love him a lot .... and he dont have a least idea about it .
Ahhh!!!! My bad luck .
I wiped of the tear that escaped from my eye .
I can't cry ,mom is sleeping beside . Well , it's not that I m afraid of being caught because I know I wont get
Hahahahahaha , I laughed out a little , making sure mom doesn't hears it .

If it would have been that way , I must have got caught till now but guess what ? I didnt .

My eyelashes were getting heavy but I wasnt in a mood to sleep.  I was thinking about him weather he would initiate the conversation or not but I don't when sleep took over me !

POV ends .

The very next day , shehnaaz stood in the corridor with her gaze fixed on sidharth . He was talking with his friends laughing.
Shehnaaz's eyes were moist.  She looked at him sadly but as soon as their eyes met she shifted her gaze and made her way inside the class leaving the expressionless sidharth behind .