19) I love you 🥺❤

There was redness and the slight pain in my eyes . My tears were dried with the breeze that flew .
Somehow , Aashi managed to take me upstairs .
I was climbing the stairs in slowmo.  Yeah , as they do in the dramas not becuase I was being dramatic but because I didn't have any strength in me . I was broken,  my whole world has shattered .

It was the third step , which was bigger then the others . Two more steps for me to reach to our class' floor . I stood there for a moment when I heard small footsteps coming towards me in a hurry . I looked up and saw her . It was shreya but why did she looked relaxed and excited ? I mean I just got dumped. 
Aashi was standing infront of me .

"Kya hua? " asked aashi

"Usne ...sidharth ne kaha hai ki he will say yes agar shehnaaz khud usse baat kregiiiiiiii!!!" Said Shreya

"Whaaaaaatttttttttttt?"
I shouted on the top my lungs . I do admit that I am embarassed becuase the way the whole floor's attention got diverted towards me was just something too much but I didnt care . The only perosn I cared for was myself. 

"Yes , he wants you to talk to him . I asked him why he said no to you and he replied that why didnt she talked to me if she would have directly talked with me , I might have said yes " said shreya. 

"Shehnaaz , this is your last chance just tell him how you feel how much he matters to you . Okay ? " said aashi .

"Yes asahi is right . Next period is of Art that means Aman sirs period and you wont get any chance better then this , we will help you " said shreya .

These two girls they aren't letting me speak . Oh god ! I nooded my head positively as I agreed with them but how would I tell him? I mean what if he rejects me even after listening to what i feel ? No no stop it sana dont be so negative but also I shouldnt keep my Hopes high .

We entered inside the class and I saw him seated on his bench . Our eyes met once again and this time I broke the contact and looked down . The bell rang indicating the start of Arts period .

"You do one thing go and sit infront of him and tell him whatever is there in your heart !!! Okay ? " suggested aashi .

"Ummmm aashi ? Mai kya bolu yr usko? " I asked

"Bolna kya hai jo tere mann mein hai voh kehde " aashi

"Yr par kya kahu smjh nahi aa raha mere dil mein toh bhut kuch pr abhi kuch yaad he ni aa raha ekdum blank hua pada hai " I said .

"Haaye rabba ... usko i love you bol jaake gadhi !!!" She said .

"I love you ? " I asked with widened eyes .

"Ha " she replied

"Merese nahi bola jaana !!!!" I said

"Dekhle last chance hai chal mere saath chup chap " aashi said .

Aashi almost dragged me with her . Aman sir's present in the class was almost neglected as he was so lost in himself that he didnt noticed us . Aashi and some of my other friends who knew what was I upto joined me to the first bench . They continued with their work of pasting the projects on the walls and the windows of class while I seated at the bench,  in front of sidharth . He looked at me as if he knew what I was trying to do .

Aashi came towards us and said
"Sidharth she needs to talk to you ! " saying so she left.  No she didnt go far away but just a few steps ahead and continued with her. 
Sidharth looked at me and said
"Ha bol ? "

"V...vo ..vmajtereko .... "

I was stammering . My hands shivered and I was sweating.  I was so so nervous and confused that I couldn't speak . It felt as if someone was holding my throat and wasnt letting me to speak . Whenever I tried to say the first word , I just couldnt and i think i did this for around 5 to 6 times . Sidharth seemed to be restless now . He was slowly like a kid sipping water from his bottle waiting for me to speak but I couldn't. 
It wasnt that I was doing it intentionally. 
At that time it felt like a drama where the female protagonist confessed her feelings . It was same as they show in movies and dramas , but it was real .
I again turned around and looked at him .
Before I could say anything he spoke
"Bol na pls...
Mai paani pe raha hoon mere khatami krne tak bol nahi toh mai kabhi nahi sunuga sachi bol raha hoon !!! "

With that he started drinking his water waiting for me to speak. 
Common shehnaaz all you have to say is that you love him .
BSS, just those three words .
I looked infront and took a deep breath . Turning around I looked at him
"I love you 🥺❤ "

Omg omg omg !!!! Finally I said those words .
I looked towards him to see his reaction . He chocked his water and started laughing . No , blushing . He blushed.  His cheeks turned red and honestly I haven't seen him like this before . That's it I couldnt take it anymore . Though he wasnt the one to make me feel that way but still I was embarrassed.  I mean it's the first time I have ever said those words to someone and I guess,  hes the last person I would ever say those words to .
I stood up from my seat as I was so embarrassed and couldnt meet his gaze
Aashi saw me standing and came to me .
She asked "did you say it ? "
I nooded my head and left from there .

************************************

Hey! 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
I have changed the plot of the whole book . I mean this chapter is how it was meant to be written but from the next chapter the whole story is going to change 😊😊😊 because that's the only way for the book to have a happy ending 💕💕💕.
Earlier it didnf matter even if the story had a sad ending but now it matters a lot . Atleast in my fictions I want both of them to be together and happy .
Stay strong dear sidheart shehnaazians and sidnaazians ♥️♥️♥️♥️
We all are together in this and we all are the ones who has to support each other and stand by each other and naaz in this tough time 🧿

Cu all with the next update
Thankyou
Love
Meetali ☺☺