♧40- REUNION♧

Start from the beginning

I still couldn't believe in my eyes to see him here. May be I am hallucinating. To examine the reality, I slowly moved beside him with a fast rhythm of my heartbeat in each second. Suddenly, everything went black as I found myself and him alone. My chest was falling up and down as my body was shivering terribly. With my trembling hands,my fingers made contact with his soft curls making my breathe hitched as I realized that he was here for real. My chest tightened as the ball of happiness formed in my heart but I took care of not screaming in joy as I didn't want him to wake up. My Krrish is here. Oh my God, all I want is just to hug him tightly and kiss him for all the times.But I decided against it and placing a small kiss on his forehead, I headed to the washroom with a heart filled with joy. I am just so happy that I am lacking in words to express it. My eyes r getting teary for the bundle of joy. I just can't wait more to go in his arms.

*******
After a fresh shower in hot water, I stepped out of the washroom wrapping my body in just my towel and went in my bedroom to pick out my night dress . As I said that my fate always ditches me when I become too much happy and it again did the same thing. While looking for my nighty, my feet slipped on.something making me to fall on the ground with a loud sound. I yelped in pain and the towel got loosened from my body. On that exact time when I was technically naked ,the door was burst out revealing a worried looking Krrish to come in. No sooner did his eyes land on myself, we both screamed and he turned towards the opposite side when I too wrapped the towel around my body again standing on my feet.

"Done ?" He asked impatiently when I gave a quick reply "Yes".

He turned towards me and his lips curved in a beautiful smile making the butterflies to jump on my stomach.

"Ruhi" He whispered gazing at me intensely as I felt my eyes to tear up for this endless happiness. He has also the same expression like me. Without wasting any time, I ran and jumped into his arms as he caught me cautiously before lifting me from the floor. My feet left the ground as I hugged him tightly burning my face into the crook of his neck. I know that I am wearing a towel but I really don't care anymore other than this man infront of me and his warmth which I am getting after a long time. Oh God!! I missed this man, this warmth and this comfort.We didn't know for how long we stayed in the position only in each other's embrace until my towel loosened and fell on the floor. I soon came out of my trance and stood on the floor but I didn't let him go from hug as I was feeling extremely shy infront of him.

"Ruhi, won't you leave me ?" He chuckled in my ear making my body vibrated against his.

"No" I whined like a child and still kept hugging him.

"Oh, then u r really fond of this position when u r practically naked infront of me ?" He asked mischievously and I knew that he was smirking. I hide my face on his chest more blushing profusely listening his dirty words although I am not fully naked.He suddenly left me to bend down on the floor infront of me, a moan escaping from my lips as I covered my chest area soon. Well, I have my shorts on ,you shameless fellows. I looked at his eyes which were filled with lust. I blushed as his eyes traveled over my bare legs making me to feel like jelly. Then his gaze stopped on my waist where I had wore my loose shorts and he frowned and looked at me.

"Haha, u expected me to be really naked infront of you. That's not so easy at all. " I smiled evily at him when he glared at me and stood up. But again his eyes went on my breast area which I had covered with my hands. He stared there shamelessly when I raised my eyebrow and yelled his name "KRRISHHHHHH"

He jerked off his state and handed over the towel to me rubbing his ears. I soon put on the towel and started moving out of the room. Within few second, I was pulled back and jerkingly lifted from the floor in a fast movement as I found myself floating on the air when Krrish carried me to the bed in bridal style.

"Krrish, put me down." I said sternly.

"Nope, let's make this reunion special tonight. Shouldn't we? After all I am meeting beautifulwife after  2 fucking years. Now all I want to do is to ravish u and savour your each parts of your body. Am I right?" He asked with a genuine smile which made me fluttered. Without a second thought, I pulled him for a long kiss as he undid  his shirt to his shorts and my towel was thrown into the floor. We turned the light off as the room soon got filled with our pleasurable moans of uncontrollable ecstasy. We missed each other a lot and the moment we reunited again was enough for us to forget about everything as we went in a passionate and pleasurable world.

********

Leave it, I hope that u will like this chapter

Leave it, I hope that u will like this chapter. Since the story was going little boring ,I just decided to show their reunion not so emotional and blah blah like others do actually.

Also, Abhishek is a positive charecter and just think about his feelings too.Ruhi too had suffered the same like him during her school days. But the difference is that Ruhi has got him back where Abhishek can be able to last a friend of her only. If u asked then I am telling that I love him a lot. He is too sweet. Aww, how can he be rejected ? 🤧

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW