♧18-BUBBLES AND SOAPS♧

RUHI

RUHI

In the next morning, I woke up to find myself caged in the arms of my husband who was holding me tightly to his chest. An immediate smile adorned my lips at this sight. He looked so adorable and peaceful while sleeping. After that, I found myself pressing my lips on his bare chest.My action resulted in him letting out a groan in response. I chuckled at his cute face and shook him gently.

"Wake up,Krrish. It's already 7a.m." I kept drawing soothing circles on his bare arm.

"Please Ruhi, I want to sleep more baby." He replied hoarsely, with his eyes stilled closed.

"Shut up and get up.You will be late for office." I commanded him rather in scolding voice. This made him finally open his eyes.

"No, I won't be because it's Sunday today. Have you forgotten?" He asked, a smirk pulling up to his lips.

"Fine.Then leave me.I have works to do." I ignored his smiling face.

"No.You should sleep here as well "

He pulled me by my waist and held me tightly. I shook my head at his childish behavior and kissed on his forehead.He again closed his eyes probably being sleepy. I got up carefully from his hold and this time he let me go. I chuckled at his cute behaviour and went to the washroom. After doing all my cores, I came out to find him still sleeping in the same position. I decided to let him sleep and made my way out of the room.

***

I was humming a song while watering the plants.It was a very fresh morning with cold but pleasent atmosphere. The months of October and November were so pleased here otherwise we were always sweating profusely due to the summer. By the time I had reached in to the kitchen, Ritika and the maids were already working. Ritika had strictly prohibited me to work there. So I decided to come and water the plants.

Suddenly I felt a ticklish feeling on my stomach and I instantly laughed out loudly when the hands started tickling on my sides.
In the next moment I turned around with the water pipe without noticing who was standing infront of me.

Eventually, I stood frozen in shock to witness Krrish standing there as he was getting drenched in the water. My eyes widened in realisation that I was holding the pipe in the direction of him. I immediately kept the pipe on the ground turning it away from his direction.

He was drenched from top to bottom and was looking at me with a poker face. I bite my lips and let out a nervous chuckle as I was hardly suppressing my laughter.

"What was it Mrs. Chauhan ?" He asked rather sarcastically. Without holding my back, I turned around and started laughing loudly.

"Seriously? You are now laughing at me? Do I seem a joker to you?" He asked with a shake of his head in disbelief.

"Sorry,you are the one who tickled me. It was your fault." I spoke between my laughter pointing at him.

"What!You made me drenched totally and I am the one to be at fault ?" He narrowed his eyes at me. With his expression, I was aware that he was not actually angry or offended. Instead, he was enjoying as much as me.