♧40- REUNION♧

(U can listen the song I have given

(U can listen the song I have given. It's so beautiful song and has been released recently)

RUHI

"I am so sorry Abhishek. I should have revealed the truth but I hide it for my own reason. It's my fault. I love Krrish a lot and I can never think of cheating on him. He is my everything. I am sorry to break your heart. U r truly a gem and whoever will get u,she will be the luckiest one but unfortunately, it's not me as my love is someone else. I am really sorry. " I cried and broke down into tears saying this. Abhishek released a deep breathe after listening my whole story. Yes,I told him everything.

"I am sorry for what has happened with you. But it's clearly visible how much u love him and I can also assure u that he also loves you as much as u do. Krrish has done mistakes,no huge mistakes but he loves you truly and there is no better truth than it.  People make mistakes and specially men but when they regret,their misdeeds r capable of forgiveness. So he can be forgiven also.You two r meant to be together. I wish u the best of luck for your future." He said calmly and smiled at me. He is indeed a great person. How can he be so nice after knowing everything? He even reacted anything on neither me nor Krrish.

"How can u be so good,Abhishek ? It's not been an hour even I just broke your heart and your hopes. I turned down your proposal but still u r reacting nothing. Instead u r wishing me the best of luck. U r just too good to be believed. " I also passed a smile wiping my tear.

"Whatever has happened today, just let's forget it and let's start from the beginning.Today  I came to ask you "Will you be my girlfriend " but I want ask u something else. " He cracked up a small smile and paused to look into my eyes. I can clearly see that he is just pretending to be happy but deep down in my heart ,I know how much he is feeling after getting rejected by someone he has liked. I know the pain as I am also one of them who once suffered through the same pain and believe me,it hurts freaking so much.

"Will you be my best friend,Ruhi ?" He finally asked after a pause. I instantly nodded my head in acceptance and hugged him tightly.

"U r the best friend of me and u will be always my best friend forever. I am grateful to have u as a friend and a guide. U have helped a lot to forget my painful past and u r an amazing person. U r the best. " We parted away feeling relieved more than before.

********
After wishing Abhishek goodnight, I made my way towards my apartment. But what made me totally shocked and confused that the main door was unlocked and the light was on. I soon suspected that a theif might have entered into my room. I took out my water bottle which I always carry with myself and tiptoed in the dinning room slowly making sure not to make sound so that I could beat the theif mercilessly for intending to come in my apartment.

I again was surprised to see that the theif was sleeping on stomach on the couch. I felt irritated as I couldn't see his face properly as his face was dipped into the pillow. But wait ? Why does the theif look so rich ? I mean that it's clearly visible as the way he is dressed in a pant and coat seems like a buisness tycoon. I began to move slowly near the couch when suddenly he moved a little to sleep on back making me halted at my way. My heart skipped a beat and a shiver ran down through my spine to see the person sleeping in uncomfortable position on the couch. This is the same man who makes me feel many things which none can do, the same man for whom I can do anything ,the same man whom I can forgive inspite of how he continues committing thousands of mistakes even and the man whom I love more than anything. He means to be the reason of living here. After almost 2 years, I am seeing the person but is it real or again I am imagining?