“Now we’ll talk, yes?”

I said as I squat a bit and dig my heel more to his back. He hissed but didn’t try to move again.

“Okay okay!”

It’s no surprise that this man have ill characters knowing that Terrano himself is a violent man.

He guide me on their so called place, A lot of big tugs are inside and looking at us while I let the man in front of me to lead the way, for safety purposes I put a leash on his neck for him to not ditch me somewhere.

We continue to walk inside the room that’s full of predators that could bite me any minute.

“Lord South, She’s looking for you.”

We stop in front of a gigantic man who’s standing behind his back, he blow his cigarette before he turn to us.

“The fuck do you need?”

He ask still not recognizing me.

“She ask for you my lord.”

That’s when he shift his gaze to me and study my whole existence for a minute.

“Ellenilla?”

He ask with so much confusion that’s when I smile and wave to him.

“Cielo...”

And hummed there’s no way he won’t recognize it. His eyes widened a bit before he smile and hug me.

“You’re here!” He beamed but his eyes become dark.

“That means, condolences Ellenilla.”

He nonchalantly and cuff my face.

“He’s right the next time that you’ll be here is when he’s dead.”

He said, my eyes hurt a bit with his remark. I look away before pushing the man that I’m still holding.

“Enough with that, this man almost killed me earlier.”

I complaint and rolled my eyes.

“You’re still violent as ever Cielo.” I comment he just laugh and pull his gun.

“Piece of Shit.”

Then pull the trigger without any conscience written on his face. He laugh and look at me again.

“Is it alright Mistress?”

He mock before patting my head. I frown and kick him a bit.

“Don’t pat my head, I’m older than you.”

I hissed before looking around.

“Oi South who’s she? Your whore?”

I can feel my brows curled at what they stated as they laugh so hard. Terrano then put his hand on my shoulder.

“Why not teach them a lesson Mistress?”