Chapter 24

~I said I was fine, I never said it didn't hurt~

This is mostly a musical chapter so please plug in your earphones/headphones to get the full experience! All the videos are not mine and I do not own any claim on them.

Please start the song when told to do so! And all the italics are the lyrics!!

Author's POV

Everyone was already in the music room when all of them arrived. The chat with Dobby had gone good, and he was healing well. Even though he was scared of them, thinking they were on the dark side, he eventually came around and was on complete bed rest till the following day.

Everyone took their seats, while Bellatrix went over to the violin section and picked up a shiny black painted wooden violin from its case along with a matching bow. It was an exquisite beauty.

Setting it under her chin, she started with a sweet melody which was soon recognized as the tune of 'Dangerous Woman' by Ariana Grande

Setting it under her chin, she started with a sweet melody which was soon recognized as the tune of 'Dangerous Woman' by Ariana Grande. The harmonious melody wafted through the room, enchanting everyone in the room. It was truly beautiful and the song suited the player. Bellatrix Lestrange was one dangerous woman.

(Bellatrix's violin cover 👆🏽)

Only loud applause was heard at the end of the song, along with occasional whoops. After everyone quietened down, Adieva turned to Hermione, "Do you play any instrument, Eva?"

"Yeah, I do. The guitar. I usually play it while Ginny sings. It's been a while since we did that. You wanna give it a go?" Hermione asked Ginny, who nodded in return. Calling out Rose, she asked her to bring her guitar case from her room.

The small elf with the help of Lily brought out her case, which revealed a Fender black guitar with an ombre shade of purple and lilac. It was gifted to her by the teacher who gave her guitar lessons.

 It was gifted to her by the teacher who gave her guitar lessons