Chapter 17

~Life is just a puzzle game, you just need to find the right pieces~

Hi guys, I know this is a very late and short update but my dad got hospitalised and I didn't have my laptop, plus uploading on the phone wasn't an option when my brothers didn't leave one alone... And when I am at it, I should also tell you all that I am very happy and grateful that you all read this story and gave me 2k views! Thanks and enjoy the update!

Bellatrix's POV

"Well I just happen to be a great friend of hers, so just got it." She said smugly.

"Alright, leave that. Now tell me who you were before this transformation?" I said pointing towards her new look.

At my question Evanna visibly tenses and absent-mindedly scratches her left forearm.

"I- Let's just say if I tell you who I was before, you might not even want to talk to me."

I then expectantly raise an eyebrow which causes her to sigh.

Evanna's POV

I really don't want to answer the question so I just deeply sigh. People at the pool looked at me expectantly, so I just shut my eyes, took a deep breath and moved my right palm over my left forearm, showing off the wretched scarred name, Mudblood.

I then started to hyperventilate but soon came out by deep breathing and thinking about my good memories.

I then picked up my head to look at the lady beside me who had her eyes wide along with everyone else. Out of my eye, I saw the Malfoys shudder while everyone else's hands flew up to their mouths, covering them. My mother stifled a sob while a lone tear escaped my eye.

I again looked at Bellatrix as she opened her mouth to say something but only to snap shut her mouth. She just sat gaping like a fish for another minute when she came up to her senses and shrieked at the top of her lungs, "Hermione Granger!"

And that was the straw that broke the camel's back. Everyone who didn't know gasped in recognition. Bellatrix immediately started sobbing and fell in front of me repeatedly apologizing.

I picked her up by her upper arms and made her sit beside me as Rudolphus came and gave her a side hug while wiping off her tears. Normally I would have laughed at the sight, Bellatrix Lestrange crying and begging you for your forgiveness.

But instead, I just turned her face towards me and said, "It's not your fault, you were doing everything to save your loved ones and so was I. You had your redemption after your trial and I know you all are still living with guilt and that punishment is sufficient. And yes, I do forgive you."

Bellatrix then did something which shocked most of us, she lunged forward and gave a hug repeatedly thanking me. After a minute or so, she pulled back and gave me a small smile which I happily returned. But her thankful face soon turned into a guilt-filled one as she stared at my arm.

We were all waiting in silence for her to make a move. But soon the silence was broken by Bellatrix speaking up. "I wish I had that dagger with me and I could have removed this scar but when I threw it, it went along with you."

"I know. It directly pierced Dobby immediately killing him. We had him buried. But I do have the dagger." I said with a glimpse of hope fill covering my face as Bellatrix's face breaks into a grin which scares me and I scoot an inch away.

Then she starts laughing, not maniacally, but in an amusing way. After that, she stops and takes a deep breath in and says, "You got scared like I was going to murder you on spot!" And started laughing again.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Let's see what happens, will her scar go away or will it forever be etched into her skin? Keep on reading to find out.

Hey guys,

Hope you all are perfectly fine along with your families. Keep reading, voting, commenting and sharing. I am open to criticism, but no hate. Happy reading!

-Anushka