“Q in H win!”

The angry young man, without waiting for the other party to react, said loudly: “You…you sent me things again…Why do you always send me things? Can you not send them! I don’t need these things!”

The things sent by the paper man made his poor people unstable, which is not the biggest reason.

He has never been accustomed to accepting precious things from someone he doesn’t know well, not to mention that the other person is a nonexistent paper man.
Zhu Qingan guessed that Qin Hengyi could not understand that he was participating in a variety show, so he didn’t talk about the ins and outs of being angry. Just keep complaining about the man sending him things.

It’s like a little milk cat that blows up hair at the owner.

Indeed, his soft teenage voice, no matter what he said, it resembled a little milk meow.

Q in H said: “…”

……Why… got angry?

Don’t you like what he bought?

still is……?

Qin Hengyi can’t figure out the inner world of the child.

But despite this, Qin Hengyi still chose to coax the children first.

He chuckled helplessly, and whispered to Zhu Qingan who was in a ball of anger: “Okay, don’t be angry. I won’t send you anything in the future.”

It’s so coaxing…

The man frowned slightly, looking at the teenager outside the screen
The teenager is poorer than before.
He was in ragged clothes, dragging a garbage bag beside him, and a tattered cardboard box behind him.

The figure… is getting thinner.

Maybe it’s not enough to eat.

This kid must be self-reliant? Don’t want to be helped by yourself?

Qin Hengyi sighed and shook his head reproachfully.

Sending things must be sent, and help is also needed. And to help heavily–

This kid makes him feel bad.

Zhu Qingan was very happy when he heard the man agree to his request not to send anything.

“Hiss——” Zhu Qingan was stunned for a moment, and suddenly felt a pain in his legs.

Before he could control the game, he looked down at his legs.

When he came here, he walked a lot, plus he didn’t bring his shoes and was difficult to walk.

Some blisters had formed on his tender feet, and after being pounded by sand and rocks, the blisters suddenly turned into red scars.

He rubbed his foot subconsciously and retracted his injured foot.

All this is seen by men.

The look of the man became more and more complicated.

The boy didn’t know that his feet were accidentally seen by Qin Hengyi, he said goodbye to each other hastily and turned off the game.

But the young man endured the pain and suffering, pretending to chuckle nonchalantly and say goodbye… it made Qin Hengyi feel distressed.

My heart was caught in a ball, and I couldn’t hold it anymore.

There is an emergency medical team there.
Zhu Qingan used the optical brain communication and asked the staff to bring himself ointment and new shoes.