"Thank you, really. How is your thesis finalization coming along? When I left earlier, you were concentrating rather vigorously," My girl questioned, and I leaned back in the chair.

"Ugh..." I sighed.

"That bad, huh?"

"Yes, unfortunately. I think I just need a break or something," I stated.

"What do you have in mind?" My girl thoughtfully asked me.

"Let me think about that while you drive home, okay? I don't want you on the phone and being distracted or anything; we can continue this conversation when you're here," I said to her.

"Of course, baby. I love you." She replied.

"I love you more. Drive safe, yeah?" I stated.

"Always. I'll see you soon," Mia said to me.

"Bye-bye, honey," I responded, and we hung up the phone.

As soon as I put the phone down on the table, I walked into the living room to sit on the couch. Minutes later, I situated myself and got comfortable, letting my mind wander. Ever since Brittany mentioned we should all go out to the club, I can't seem to stop thinking about doing that. I am pretty sure that if I asked them to go out with Mia and me, they would join.

My only concern is how everything will play out if I want to drink alcohol because I'm positive Brittany and Sara will drink as well. I don't want to take any fun away from Mia, but out of the four of us, she hardly drinks anyway; maybe I should ask her how she feels, but... I would also have to contact Brittany and Sara and make sure they want to go as well. Ugh, so much to do, however... it must be done! We all need a night out; a break sometimes is so important.

~

Nearly thirty minutes later, I felt a tender kiss on my forehead, causing me to smile and open my eyes. I realized Mia was home and sat next to me while I rested on the couch. Damn, I fell asleep. I sat up, and my girl wrapped her arms around me, holding me tightly, and I eagerly reciprocated it. Soon enough, when we parted from our embrace, I kissed her, and I could feel her smile into it, which made me smile, and it broke our kiss.

"I love you," Mia stated with a hint of laughter to her tone due to our failed kiss attempt.

"I love you more," I replied, and instead of continuing to sit together on the couch, my girl apparently had other plans.

Mia gently pushed me back so that I was lying down again, she then got herself situated on top of me, and as soon as she was cozy, she asked, "I know you need a break from everything; have you given some thought as to what you'd like to do, baby?"

"Remember about a week or so ago, when we went shopping with Brittany and Sara? Britt had mentioned we should go to the club one day in the near future?" I explained and felt Mia nod while she absentmindedly traced invisible patterns on my arm.

"Yes, I do recall that. Is this what you'd like to do for your break?" She inquired, and I smiled at the thought.

"Yeah, I mean... I think it would be really fun for all of us to hang out together, drink, and dance to some loud ass music. I think it would be good to just let loose for a night. Whaddya' think?" I asked and watched as Mia lifted her head and looked into my eyes.

"That sounds like a splendid idea, baby; we should do that. In fact, go ahead and call the girls; we need to make the plan before it gets too late," My girl happily stated.

"Are you sure? Because we don't have to do that, it's only an idea," I quickly said. I want to make sure Mia knows this wasn't something set in stone, and we could do something different if she wanted.

Briजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें