𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

Почніть із самого початку

"Since tomorrow's a week until I leave Izuku thought it would be a good idea if we took a little trip. Us four." he clarifies and reaches around you to type into the computer, "We rented a cabin for the weekend, if you want to go we would leave tomorrow—"

"Yes yes." you immediately say and turn to kiss his lips, pulling on his tie and his hands move to your hips to pull you closer. "It sounds perfect."

Bakugou thought it was bittersweet, he was happy to spend time with you but knew it would be a good while until it could be done again. He didn't know when he started to think so much about his future.

Well he did know— the moment his lips met yours.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You and Bakugou walk on the sidewalk together, you swing your connected hands lightly and look at him, "Stop thinking about it." you say and his eyes move to yours.

"I'm not." he opens the door for you.

"Sure." you push the elevator button, "I already told you that I know when you're lying." you poke his nose that makes him scrunch it a little.

"How are you not thinking about it? Do you not even care? Are you not scared? Or am I just going to be another one of your fanboys the moment I get on that plane? Am I going to see you fucking someone else on your stream?" he didn't mean to say it all but he couldn't help all the insecurities from coming out and he regretted it as soon as he saw your face drop and hand leave his.

"Fuck you Katsuki." you scoff and leave the elevator as soon as it opens and Bakugou curses to himself and pulls on his hair lightly.

Bakugou tries to follow you but your door gets shut in his face and he hears the lock click into place. Since you moved into his place your original apartment was pretty bare but you needed time to yourself.

You find your computer and log on to pussyfairy, seeing everyone talk amongst themselves about where you were and how they missed you. It was a nice time and was definitely memorable, you practically met Bakugou through your online persona and you didn't regret it. But there was no need now, you had him.

The mask is placed and you turn start a stream, many people joining immediately.

"Hi pets.." you laugh softly, "You've been wondering where I've been and why it hasn't been on here doing slutty things. And I'm sad to say that this is the last time I will be on this account. You will always be my pets." you laugh more and try to read the comments.

pussyfairysslut

ily and my user will never change 

mommymilkersonly

bye mommy

fukuintheshadows

i'll never forget u

mommymilkersonly

im depressed

degrademeplease

my doctor said i will die if i don't see you naked again

"You guys are so funny." you shake your head.

degrademeplease

im serious 

You let out a sigh, another chapter closing. "Bye pets and as always— stay hard for me."

mommymilkersonly

always!!!

fukuintheshadows

im hard rn but heart is sad

boominyourcuntt

˗ˏˋ sent four hundred dollars to you ˎˊ˗

You couldn't help but smile at Bakugou watching and how out of all of your fans you ended up falling in love with him. 

Definitely a classic love story.

You end the stream and delete your account, feeling some weight off of your shoulders. You were ready to see Bakugou and when opening your door Bakugou was leaning against the wall and looks up from his phone.

"You were going to watch my stream in public?" you gasp and let out a laugh when he picks you up and kisses you deeply.

"I've looked at your nudes at work."

Another gasp leaves your lips, "Naughty naughty." you mutter.

"I'm sorry." he says immediately and you lean down to kiss him, tightening your legs around his waist. "I'm just fucking scared."

Your hands brush through his soft hair and he closes his eyes at the feeling, "Trust me, I am too but I know that no one can have me like you do. I don't want anyone else but you baby."

His hand comes up to the back of your neck and kisses you sweetly, "I fucking love you."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

i have the sugar mommy book ready just about three chapters along with milf x izuku

you guys let me know when i should publish the two —

now

or

after i finish this book

thank you for reading ily all always <33