04

Jisoo put her hand on her mouth in shock.

   Jisoo sat in the males dressing room waiting for him to get back. Luckily it wasn't that long of a wait.

   "Hey, noona. Are you okay? You looked flushed of all colour." Hyunjin looked at the female worried.

   "I-I am fine. But, uhm I need to talk to you." Jisoo whispered.

   "What's is it?" Hyunjin asked.

   Just as Jisoo was about to talk Luna waltzed in.

   "Babe are you ready to go.?" She asked.

   "Yeah, just Jisoo can it wait?" Hyunjin   asked the older female.

   "No, it really can't wait." Jisoo stated firmly.

    "Okay, then what is it?" Luna asked.

   Jisoo shook her head.

  "You need to get out. This is a private conversation." Jisoo glared.

   "I will do no such thing!" Luna hissed.

  "This is a staff only area. Now, unless you would like me to call security I suggest you wait outside of this dressing room, and wait in the lobby where visitors are supposed to stay. Because trust me little girl, I can have you removed from the premises faster than you can blink your fake eyelashes." Jisoo snapped.

    Luna huffed and stomped out of the dressing room.

   "Jisoo, what is wrong?" Hyunjin asked more concerned because the older female rarely got mad like that.

    "It is about Felix." Jisoo spoke.

   Hyunjin clenched his jaw.

   "I don't care." The taller spoke.

    Jisoo raised her eyebrow.

  "Fine, you don't care but, I don't  give a shit about you not caring so, I will tell you anyway. Let's  just say that if you don't care then, you won't react. But, if you do I will know you may not be expressive with your words but, your actions do give you away even when you don't want them too." Jisoo was getting annoyed.

   "Whatever, what is it?." Hyunjin stated.

   "Cho Henry is out of Jail. He was released today because of over crowding." Jisoo told him.

    His actions gave him away. They gave him away so bad.

   Jisoo jumped when she heard and saw the back of the chair Hyunjin had his hand on snap from his grip.

    He kept trying to tell himself he doesn't care, but he did care.

  "Are you sure it is that Cho Henry?" Hyunjin whispered.

    "Jisung called me and told me. Minho received a call earlier today about it." Jisoo told him.

   "Why didn't they call me sooner.?"

   "Minho and Chan were on the fence about even telling you. Well, Minho was against the idea of telling you and so was your sister." Jisoo explained.

   Hyunjin scoffed.

   "I need to go home." Hyunjin grabbed his stuff and left before Jisoo could even speak.

    Hyunjin slammed his apartment dorm as he entered.

  "Fuck!" He cursed throwing the bottle of water he had.

     His phone started to go off. He sighed and looked at the caller ID. It was Jisung.