𝖸/𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖧𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖺

Y/n's view of the Hashira and what they think of the emotional trainwreck.

Insect Hashira, Kocho Shinobu!

Y/n: It's difficult to talk to her. Part of me feels the need to stay away, but the other part wants to be friends because of how much kindness she shows me. I would ask Shinazugawa-san for advice but as someone who doesn't have many friends, he wouldn't be much help. Her smile is a little unsettling... but I do think she is quite cool. I respect her. She looks cute and squishy too when she's in a good mood.

Shinobu: Y/n was very quiet when she first became Shinazugawa's Tsuguko. Though she's socially awkward and a little too apologetic, y/n is rather ruthless in a fight. Something tells me the frantic, nervous demeanor I see every day isn't quite the real y/n. She's beginning to open up to me a little more which makes me very happy! I hope she'll talk a little more in the future!

Water Hashira, Tomioka Giyuu!

Y/n: Giyuu is very easy to talk to. He doesn't pressure me into talking about how I feel or if I'm okay. His presence is very comforting. Spending time with him is something I enjoy. Though talking to him is like talking to a rock sometimes, I'm glad he still speaks to me. He even called me a friend once before! I wonder if he'll wanna be my best friend too. I'm a little afraid to ask, I don't wanna make him uncomfortable or anything...!

Giyuu: Y/n's mask did unnerve me a little at one point. She's very nice though. She always invites me to hang out with her and makes sure I always feel welcome. I enjoy her company and I feel happy about being able to call her my friend.

Flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyojuro!

Y/n: I'll be honest, he did scare me a little the first time we met... but he's very nice to be around. He's like the sun. Even if he's a little loud... I feel energized when he's nearby. Like I could run non-stop. He doesn't seem at all bothered by Shiori's vulgar vocabulary and she behaves much more when he's around. He has a little brother. Perhaps I could ask him for advice on interacting with my own little brother.

Kyojuro: Y/n? She's like a puzzle I can't solve! I'm glad she feels comfortable enough around me to relax a little bit. She even admitted to enjoying sparring with me! She stops by every now and then for extra training. Whoever trained her before Shinazugawa did an excellent job, she's incredible! I wonder why she apologizes so much...

Serpent Hashira, Iguro Obanai!

Y/n: Iguro-san? Hm... we don't talk very much... but he does let me take care of Kaburamaru every now and then. When he does talk to me, it's usually about Mitsuri... I think he has a crush on her. I don't know much about crushes... so I kinda just teach him how to make the foods Mitsuri likes. He... he can't cook for shit. He's bad at it. But at least he tries.

Obanai: Y/n is decent. She doesn't ask too many questions and isn't annoying but she apologizes way too much. It pisses me off. As a Demon Slayer, she's quite impressive. She rose in the ranks within a month and quickly became Shinazugawa's official Tsuguko. I don't understand why she didn't become a Hashira though, she capable of becoming one.

Love Hashira, Kanroji Mitsuri!

Y/n: Mitsuri is very cute and peppy. I like how fuzzy and warm she makes me feel while we talk. It's like her words are giving me a huge hug. The hugs she actually gives me are better though. Even if she nearly broke my back once. I heard she had siblings too, so maybe she knows a thing or two that can help me...

Mitsuri: Y/n-chan is super sweet~! She's always so nice to me and her soft voice makes her so cute! It's nice knowing that someone else has a lot of strength. I'm comfortable using my full strength around her since she doesn't hesitate to do the same. It's actually very comforting and being around y/n is like being in a safe space. Like... like she's a tropical island at sea!

Sound Hashira, Uzui Tengen!

Y/n: Uzui-san? He's very loud... and scary... but I like him. He can never sneak up on me and I can't really sneak up on him either. We have arm wrestling matches frequently too. They drag on for a very long time. Nobody ever wins because we get bored. He thinks I'm cool, so I'm glad.

Tengen: Y/n doesn't stand out very much and she's very soft spoken. She's skittish, apologizes too much and hardly ever speaks up. But what she lacks in flamboyance, she makes up with skill. I bet y/n could fight demons in her sleep! Sure, she isn't flamboyant. But she definitely is a formidable opponent!

Stone Hashira, Himejima Gyomei!

Y/n: Very nice to me. Nice to Shiori too. I like him, he's comforting to be around. Although, he was a bit scary at first. He gives me big brother vibes, and he's always reassuring whenever I start apologizing a lot. Even though he looks like he could crush my skull with his hands, he's very gentle when patting my head.

Gyomei: She's very considerate and is always careful about what she says and does. Y/n is rather quick to apologize and almost frantic around others but she's still a pleasant person to be around. She courageous in battle, but not so much around other people. She does tend to use me as a hiding spot, but I don't mind.

Mist Hashira, Tokito Muichiro!

Y/n: I worry for him.

Muichiro: She's always checking in on me and looking out for me. However... whenever I approach her, she runs away. Everyone else has seen her face while I haven't. Perhaps she doesn't trust me? Or maybe she doesn't like me... I'm not sure. All I know is that she's nice. I like her.

Wind Hashira, Shinazugawa Sanemi!
(WHY DID IT SAY GENYA IM CRYING)

Y/n: I'm able to tell him about my past without worrying. Of course, telling him about Ko-san isn't an option. But things like my surname, and what life was like for me before demons are acceptable.

Sanemi: Y/n is an emotional trainwreck.
She worries me sometimes.
But she works hard, and fights hard.
I just wish she'd stop apologizing so much.
It gets on my nerves.