𝘃. 𝗷𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻

chapter five

chapter five

jordanna the people person

・❥・

        JORDANNA GRINNED AS the heels of her new stilettos clicked against the hardwood floor as she made her way into the living room just as Klaus vamp sped back to the house ━ Sophie Deveraux in his arms before he dropped her down onto the couch carelessly.

        "We had a deal!" Klaus seethed, prodding his finger in the Deveraux's face. "You protect my unborn child, I dismantle Marcel's army and whilst I've been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain, you allowed Jordanna to be attacked and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches."

        "I had nothing to do with it, I swear," Sophie responded frantically as she looked from Klaus to Jordanna. "We're linked, remember? You die, I die."

        Jordanna scoffed as she took a seat on the couch besides Rebekah, "Sophie, baby, you don't give a fuck if you die or not."

        Rebekah pointed at Jordanna in agreement. "Then who were they?"

        A small frown lingered on Sophie's face, "they are a faction of extremists. Sabine stupidly told them about some vision they had about the baby."

        Jordanna frowned, leaning towards Rebekah, lowering her voice as she spoke, "who the fuck is Sabine?"

        Rebekah leaned in towards her, whispering back, "she's a witch. She's part of that lunatic coven that kidnapped you."

        Jordanna nodded, "ah, right."

        Rebekah cleared her throat, looking back towards Sophie. "What kind of vision?"

        "She has them all the time," Sophie rolled her eyes. "They are totally open to interpretation. I'm guessing she's wrong on this one."

        Klaus took a seat on the couch besides Jordanna, his arm reached out to the back of her shoulders, "well, how, may I ask, was this particular vision interpreted?"