But don't worry too much about the protagonist's suspicion, the protagonist's memory is blank. I don't remember if I really have a lover. Probably this is why this game is called "False Love".

[This game does not require krypton gold, reject the liver emperor, the protagonist of the game personally spends money for you, protects you, even changes your destiny, and embarks on the pinnacle of life. ]

Zhu Qingan didn't dare to be interested, but when he saw the last sentence, he was taken aback.

The most famous game in the empire does not dare to claim that... No matter how powerful the protagonist is, they are all useless paper men.

What do these three no games want to do?

[Do you choose to start? ]

God messenger ghost sent, Zhu Qingan clicked the start.

[Your journey of acting as a lover has begun, I wish you a happy one. ]

The black and white background image disappeared, and the screen fell into darkness again.

Zhu Qingan pursed his lips. This is a small game with three nos. He is not very demanding. He is ready to watch a full mosaic style game. By the way, he has a game experience of one card and one card, and a logical game plot.

A word box popped up on the dark screen.

[Please poke the screen and light the candle! ]

Zhu Qingan poked the screen.

Click.

A warm yellow light radiated from his position, illuminating the area.

The viewing angle of the game is very wide, and the space can be seen at a glance.
This is a small square space without windows and doors, the walls and floors are gray...

Only a small iron bed...

Zhu Qingan looked up, and the game turned his attention to the iron bed.
He was also taken aback.

There was a man sitting on the bed. That is the protagonist of the game named Qin Hengyi.

The man was so tall that the small bed could not accommodate him. He can only sit on the bed against the wall.

He is wearing a black shirt, which outlines his slender figure well. But the clothes were not shiny, stained with dry brown blood and dust.

He is very handsome, even if the light is dim, you can see that his face is rigid, the bridge of the nose is high, and his features are European style.

He seemed to be sleeping and didn't notice anyone approaching.

Zhu Qingan breathed a sigh of relief.
But the next second, the man suddenly opened his eyes.

Just look at him.
--This is a pair of deep and gloomy crimson eyes, as if soaked in sticky and sweet blood plasma, it is creepy.

Zhu Qingan: "............"

Although it is an interstellar society with mixed races, there will never be pure humans with red eyes.

Unless it's an alien, a non-living body, or a mixed race...

This game lacks common sense.
The man saw Zhu Qingan, stood up, and approached the opponent step by step.

There was a low pattering sound from the leather shoes stepping on the ground.
The ghastly atmosphere is about to emerge.

In the next second, this man seemed to split into two bloody halves, attacking Zhu Qingan with a sharp smile. Become a horror game.

The man looked at Zhu Qingan, his red eyes narrowed slightly and his thin lips opened slightly.