The Woman Behind The Writer

Being as much is going on 'backstage' in the life of K B Mallion - new job, editing and revisions to manuscripts - I thought here could be where I can pen snippets of different things, as I miss writing SOMETHING!!!

This lil' snippet is about me - the woman - the woman I am behind the writer.

I have flaws and insecurities, I have highs and lows, and I sometimes sightsee through life or run at speed within it... my point is, I'm a human being with so many questions about everything and anything... and here, is where I'll share some of them.

After years of being a mother, now that my children are older, I've recently jumped back into the work saddle.
New beginnings can bring about such mixed feelings. For me, self-doubt kept latching itself to me, but I was also being urged on by excitement and the wonder of 'how will it be?'

To be honest, I'm still not sure if I have the answer to that just yet... how will it be? ... isn't what I was hoping working life would be.

But you know what?
That's okay.

Not knowing, is okay.

Life kind of unravels itself before you.
Opportunity, reveals itself when it's time to.

I'm at the stage where I trust in the universe. I trust what it has in store for me. When it's time, it will show me what I should be doing, and where I should be doing it.

More importantly, I'm learning to trust in me... the woman behind the writer 💋

*the video above is courtesy of the AMAZIIIIIING Little Simz, and her gorgeous song 'Woman'