Alejandro's surprise!

One day, the characters of total drama were all hanging out on the Island. It was a nice and quiet day for everyone. Zoey was outside, taking a walk. She then runs into the charming Alejandro (lol) She then stops and looks at him, thinking he wanted to say something. Which he did. He looks over at Zoey. 

  "So Zoey, wanna go to the dock of shame? I have a surprise for you" he tells her. Zoey wasn't sure what was going on, but she decided to go anyways. "Sure" was all she said. They both walked over to the dock of shame. Zoey stood there, quietly waiting for Alejandro to tell her whatever he needed to say.  She watches as he pulled out a bouquet of flowers. She gasps in shock as he handed them over to her. "Here have these" he tells her.

  Zoey then takes the flowers. "Aww" she said. She then smiles. She loved flowers. Especially pink and red flowers. She looks at him. "Thank you. They're so pretty" she tells him. "Not as pretty as you" Alejandro tells her. Zoey tries not to blush since she was embarrassed. "Oh Alejandro, I'm not that pretty" she replied. "Yes you are Zoey" he said. The host Chris walks by the dock and saw them talking. He just stood there, watching.

Alejandro then looks over at Zoey again. "Now about that surprise...I have decided out on the boat is nice and romantic setup so we can go on a little cruise" he then explains to her. Zoey nods. "I would like that" she said.  Chris then sighs. He was wishing he could go on the cruise with them, after hearing them talking. 

Macarthur walked by and saw Chris sighing. 

Macarthur's confessional: "I like Don better as a host. But eh" She shrugs. "Chris is just well uh...what can I say? He's still heartless" 

 Alejandro then looks back and notices Chris. "Chris, we would take you, but I need some quality time with Zoey. We hardly have any quality time together" he tells the host.  Zoey nods in agreement.  Chris looks at them. "It's okay. I mean I have lots of friends" he said, running off into a cave. Zoey was confused. "alright then" was all she said. Alejandro then takes her hand. "After you, my lady" he said. "Okay" Zoey says. They walk over to the boat and sat down. 

Alejandro looks at her. "Where should we cruise? Let's go to the playa de losers" he suggested. Zoey nods. "Okay" she said. The boat then heads over to the playa de losers. Alejandro got up and noticed it was empty. "Well Zoey, now we have this all to ourselves" he tells her. Zoey gets up and looks around. But then Duncan appeared. "Al, and Zoey, we should do a double date" he tells the couple. "I'm down, what about you Zoey?" he asks. "Sure" she replied. 

Zoey then looks over into the water and looks in and notices her reflection. "what a beautiful reflection" Alejandro said. Zoey laughs nervously. The 3 of them walks inside the hotel in the resort. Duncan goes to the table for dinner. "Hopefully, Court shows up" he said. Alejandro then pulls Zoey close and passionately kisses her. She kisses him back. He then pulls away. "Now what does everyone want to eat?" he asks Zoey and Duncan. "I don't know, Courtney  didn't show up yet" Duncan tells him. "That's true" Alejandro said.  "Anything is fine with me" Zoey tells him. "Same here. I was thinking of after this, you want to go hang out at the lake?" Alejandro asks. "Sure" Zoey said. 

  They see Chris walking by talking to himself. Courtney then walks in. "I think Chris is going crazy" she said. He then sees Macarthur and kisses her. She was surprised. Everyone else saw what happened as well. "Whoa" was all Alejandro could say. "Wow" was all that Duncan said. Zoey's mouth hangs open and eyes widen in shock. "Wow" she said. "Now we can double date with Alejandro, lets go Macarthur" Chris said. "What the fawk was that? Macarthur asks, wiping her lips. "We really need Chef" she added. 

  Chris then sends everyone into a mansion and gets dinner ready. "Some chicken salad, pizza and a chocolate fountain" he tells them. "Cool" Zoey said. They all sat down. "So Zoey, you are in the final 3. Great job" Chris tells the redhead.  "Thanks" Zoey said. "I'm gonna break up with a certain someone" Duncan adds.  Zoey then looks at him. "You're going to break up with Courtney?" she asks. "I don't know. Maybe. Doesn't feel right like last time" he tells her. "I'm sorry to hear that" Zoey tells him. "I am too, it was lame" he says. 

 Zoey then pats his back. "Everything will be fine...I hope" she tells Duncan. "Hey Duncan, wanna have dinner?" Chris asks. "Uh, no thanks" he replied. Chris, Alejandro and Zoey starts eating as Duncan paces around. 

Duncan's confessional: "I don't know about Courtney. Its not like it was before. I just...Idk" 

 Zoey was done eating and then explores the mansion. Duncan then runs into her. "Hey Zoey" he said. "Oh hey Duncan. Didn't see you there" she replied. Alejandro walks over to her. "Zoey, how's your night doing?" he asks. "Good I guess" she tells her boyfriend. Duncan then goes around, looking for Courtney. 

Later on, everyone was asleep. They were having the final 3 challenge the next day, and needed their sleep. 

THE END!