"It's okay, Jisung. Just worry about Felix." Jisoo smiled.

  Jisung said goodbye and hung up.

   Jisoo sighed and clicked her phone off.

    "Hey, Jisoo~unnie we need you out here please." The photographer Lisa smiled.

   Jisoo gave her a smile back and nodded.

   "Please, let everything fix itself." Jisoo sighed. She had been doing a lot of sighing lately.

   -

   Felix laughed as he splashed water at momo and Yeji.

   "Chan I need to talk to you." Minho called out seriously.

   Chan turned around and nodded.

    Felix was about to follow but, Sana stopped him.

   "It is just about the food. I was just in there." Sana reassured.

    Felix smiled and nodded, going back to playing around with Momo, Yeji and Ryujin.

    Jisung walked up to Sana who was watching the youngest of their group play around.

   "What is really going on?" Jisung asked.

   "Dr. Cho was released today." Sana stated.

   Jisung tried not to react.

   "How?" Jisung asked.

  "Bora called Minho and said that he was released because of overcrowding. She is sending over undercover cops to Hyunjins place, Changbin and Jeongin's place and Seungmin's dorm and university. Along with one here." Sana explained.

  "Shouldn't we tell Felix?" Jisung asked.

   Sana shook her head. "No, Chan wants Felix to be able to enjoy this without worrying. Once, Felix falls asleep we will tell the other girls." Sana told him.

   "Does anyone know outside of the house?" Jisung asked.

   "Everyone except for Hyunjin. Minho isn't sure how to tell him or if he should even tell him." Chan sighed.

   "I'll talk to Minho later about it." Jisung smiled.

  The older two nodded.

   They spent the day playing and messing around then, after dinner Felix was the first one to fall asleep. Chan carried the younger to his room then, went back out to the living room.

    "What's going on with you guys?" Yeji asked the three boys and Sana.

   "Dr. Cho was released from prison today." Chan told the three girls.

    Yeji sat up.

  "How was he released? Didn't he have another four years on his sentence?" Momo asked.

    "There was overcrowding in the place so they released him." Sana explained.

   "Has anyone told my brother?" Yeji asked.

   "I don't think we should tell him." Minho said.

     "I don't agree. He should know." Jisung told his lover.

    "Why?" Momo asked.

   "Because, before Cho went to a prison, Hyunjin nearly beat him to a pulp and before Cho went to prison Hyunjin was Felix's boyfriend and Cho knew that." Jisung stated.

    "He deserves to know, Min." Chan sighed.

   "Fine, but who is going to tell him?" Minho asked.

   "I know someone who can tell him. She is trust worthy." Jisung told them.

  "Who?" Ryujin asked.

  "My ex, she is his stylist." Jisung told them.

   "Jisoo?" Minho asked.

  "Yeah. I should call her." Jisung nodded leaving the room to call the female.

   "Jisoo are you with Hyunjin?" Jisung asked the female.

    "Uhm, yeah why?" Jisoo smiled nervously at the blond male whose hair she was fixing.

    "Like how close are you to him distance wise?" Jisung asked. 

   "A few inches, maybe? You know hair and stuff." Jisoo laughed nervously.

   Hyunjin was confused.

   "Do you think you can back away for a minute.?" Jisung asked.

    "Jisung, what is wrong?" Jisoo walked away after fixing the younger males hair.

   "I need you to tell Hyunjin something." Jisung stated seriously.

   "What is it?" Jisoo asked.

   "Cho Henry is out. He was released because of overcrowding in the prison." Jisung told her.

   "I'll  tell him after the photo shoot. Is there anything else that I should know?" Jisoo asked biting her lip.

   "Before, Cho was sent to prison Hyunjin was Felix's boyfriend. When they, went to court Cho lashed out at Hyunjin and Felix."

   Jisoo put her hand over her mouth in shock.