꧁𝕋𝕚𝕟𝕪 𝕋𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕝꧂

Mulai dari awal

"Wtf is quality time? You bitches were baking strawberry pies all dusted in flour in the middle of the night or what?" Taehyung spat at him at his weird statement, which I was confused about too.

" Yah!! How can I say infront of her!! You dumbass! WE WERE HAVING SEX ! Your stupid ass satisfied now?" He embarrassingly yelled at him and I on the other side choked on air pushing my lungs out.

Taehyung started Patting my back while his eyes were still wide and glued onto jungkook not wanting to face me.

"I- sor- umm. CONTINUE already!" Taehyung stated.

"So, the thing was I was so into enjoying myself that her name didn't came out of my mouth while moaning properly. I ended up saying I mean moaning just 'Anna' instead of 'Annabeth' and now she's asking me who tf is Anna. It really wasn't my intention to do so, I genuinely wanted to moan her name but my breath hitched at the end moment. I seriously fucked up." He said almost tears building up in his eyes. His elbows resting on his knees and his head buried in his palms.

Meanwhile me and Taehyung were trying our best not to hurt the younger one's feeling by letting our suffocating and stomach aching laughter out.

We both were just staring at eachother while our lips were tucked in between our teeth. We weren't capable of even uttering a word at the moment.

"I- I'm sorry for yo-you bro" somehow Taehyung managed to speak up while patting jungkook's back. Not to mention but he did lost control of his laughter and giggled a bit unintentionally. The younger one didn't missed it and started to argue with him. I just took my leave not wanting to disturb their 'bromance bickering' and went to sleep.

~~~

I woke up because of my stupid alarm. It wasn't like I wanted to get up but my empty growling tummy forced me up. A sigh followed by a groan escaped my mouth as I got up rubbing my still closed eyes and went straight in the bathroom to get a refreshing bath. Somehow I managed to walk in safely with my eyes closed not bumping into any obstacle.

I wrapped a towel around chest, proudly showcasing my defined collarbones. It was wrapped around tightly hugging my curves. The towel was kinda short so it rested a little high above my knees, short skirt type of length. My wet hairs were stuck on my forehead. My shoulders and neck were still covered with tiny droplets of warm water giving me a perfect drooling and jaw dropping sekcy look.

I went out of the bathroom and locked the door not wanting that Bastard to walk in while I'll be changing my outfit.

"So desperate to fuck me that you locked the door too babygirl hm?" I heard Taehyung's deep morning voice from behind me. I froze on my place still facing the locked door, not wanting to turn around.

"How and why tf is he even here!!"

I was about to open the lock and run in the other room when I heard the blanket's ruffling sound and someone sprinting towards me who was none other than Kim fucking Taehyung.

I hurriedly open the lock and creaked the door a little open when it got shut close again with a loud thud. I flinched because of the sudden sound.

"Planning to run away from Daddy?" He whispered close enough my ears to make me tremble at my spot.

There wasn't even an inch between us. His hard chest was against my small back. His right hand besides my head still holding the door shut and the left one besides my waist, trapping me completely helpless.

"Taehyung leave me" I wanted to yell but unfortunately my voice came out just as a whisper, a frightened whisper.

With his left hand he moved my wet hairs on one side of my shoulder. My half naked wet back clearly exposed to him. I could feel him sniffing my back.

Crap! Why do I feel so weak rn.

"I love this vanilla scented bodywash" he exclaimed close to my back. The vibration coming out from his mouth because of his deep morning voice against my bare back was too much for me to handle.

I tried to escape as his left hand wasn't trapping me at the moment. I immediately ducked and was about to run again inside the bathroom but I HAD to stop at my place, as I realised the situation.

"You really think you can run from me kitten? Don't you think your current outfit won't support you to do so?" He stated while smirking. He was holding onto one of the towels end. Even a tiny pull would be enough to leave me naked.

"Please don't do this Taehyung. I'm not that type of lady who can just fuck around with anyone." I yelled.

"First of all. Anyone? Bish I'm your husband. And did you really thought I wanted to fuck with you? Lol." He said chuckling.

" Anyone would think that you want to fuck with this behaviour of yours. And if you don't want to fuck then what else do you want!?" I spat at him trying to keep my towel in it's place.

" Just eat your fucking medicines and I'll leave." He said handing me the medicines

" Wtf! I. Am. Not. Eati-"

" You want me to pull this little towel of yours down?"

" Fuck you Kim Taehyung" I said gulping down the medicines.

" Hmm. Good." He said turning around to leave the room.

" Yah! Why were you in my room" I yelled

" You really want to have a conversation with me in that slutty towel of yours? Okay then Daddy will grant your wish"

" Yah yah yah!! Wtf when did I said th-" he pushed me on the bed harshly but one of him hand was under my head so it didn't hurt. He was hovering over me freaking close to my face. His other hand was under my waist, holding onto my towel's opening.

" Shall we continue our last night's session baby?"

You're fucked up y/n!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 💜✨
Please leave you thoughts below on my series so far.

Stay safe stay healthy stay blessed and most importantly stay happy 🌼✨

Byee fellas 🌼✨