✧ Chapter Eleven ✧

Start from the beginning

Thankfully those words seemed to seep into Dazai's head, his tense body posture relaxed slightly, and he finally looked away from Atsushi's body and towards the other two teenagers, he then wiped the sweat off of his forehead, his vision finally clearing, his breathing stabilising.

He stared at Atsushi and then at Chuuya, he couldn't leave Atsushi but he couldn't let Chuuya die.

Thankfully he wouldn't have to.

"Dazai-san! Get Chuuya-san right now! I'll get the Jinko!" Dazai whipped his head around and saw Akutagawa running towards him, Dazai stared still not being able bring himself to move so Akutagawa activated Rashoumon and pushed Dazai forward,
"Go! Do you want to let Chuuya-san die, I won't forgive you if I loose another superior." Akutagawa called out. Dazai looked at him in disbelief
"Thank you Akutagawa." He spoke
"You only have fifteen seconds DAZIA-SAN GO!" Five shouted, snapping Dazai back to focus on Chuuya.

Seven wanted to stay and watch and help in anyway she could, she really did but when she heard Five cough vigorously and felt blood drip from his mouth and down the collar of her shirt she rushed him out immediately downstairs.

She decided the best place to go was the agency and get Yosano's help, they could also call ambulance for the men up on the roof, it was a win-win  situation.

━━━━✦❘༻🍷༺❘✦━━━━

For the first time in his life Dazai was jumping of a tall place and hoping -praying even- that he wouldn't meet his end at the bottom.

He looked at Chuuya hovering just hovering over the edge, breathing heavily, occasionally gargling when blood came up from inside of him. Even in his complete welded from, he looked beautiful, he looked sad but beautiful. Dazai took a deep breathe and then leaped just a few seconds before Chuuya would meet his end.

He jumped right off of the edge of the building, wrapping one hand around Chuuya's back, the other supporting his head, his ability surrounding the two of them in a blue glowing sphere.

Akutagawa now with Atsushi in his arms watched mildly mesmerised. The blues and purples of the sky complimented Dazai's ability beautifully, whilst Chuuya's ginger locks matched the small amount of orange that was still peeking from the horizon.

Akutagawa noticed how Dazai used all of his remaining strength to turn his body around so that the impact of the water would hit him instead of Chuuya and then they dropped out of view.

Chuuya half way through the fall found himself conscious and wrapped in familiar arms, he could feel the wind flow past him, but he didn't feel panicked, really he felt quiet relaxed.

Until Finally he felt almost all of the air get knocked out of his lungs and horrid cold water surround him, he peered open his eyes finding himself drifting in a deep ocean. His eyes fell onto Dazai who was looking at him too a smile present on his face, his hair floated around his head majestically. Chuuya despite all the pain he was feeling felt a sense of comfort being here with Dazai, he also realised just how much he had fallen for this man, literally. On the other hand Dazai was utterly amazed at how beautiful Chuuya looked, his hair flowed around him like bright rays of sun, his deep blue eyes matching the dark ocean background, he felt somewhat exhilarated at how amazing it felt to fall to his death especially with Chuuya, but he still didn't want this to be the end.

Dazai, using all his remaining strength pulled Chuuya close to him, slipping his hands in between Chuuya's belt and his trousers as if to secure himself to him, the both of them felt so overwhelmed with emotions.

They both knew it would be the end, they wouldn't make it out of here.

Chuuya had never really planned on committing a double suicide with Dazai, but now that he thought about it, this was the best way to go. Right with Dazai by his side.

Dazai gave him the faintest of smiles almost as if it was a goodbye, but Chuuya couldn't have that, not just a smile, he needed to know he was loved by Dazai until the last moment. His body being supported by the water, Chuuya moved one of his hands to hold Dazai's shoulder, the other arm moved around his neck pulling the brunet close to his face, they seemed to be able to read each other perfectly, moving their heads together, pressing their lips softly against one another, with only the water in between them.

Chuuya tugged him close, pressing his lips harder into the latter's, as if screaming at him that he loved him. Chuuya could feel Dazai hold his waist tightly, as if he was never going to let go.

Dazai only tugged Chuuya closer when he felt himself slowly start to loose consciousness, Chuuya responded by kissing him harder, Dazai smiled softly against his lips content with dying this way (though he was still mad that Chuuya wasn't able to live). He could feel Chuuya's grip on him loosening and the pressure that had been applied on his lips fading, Dazai nuzzled his head against Chuuya's shoulder, closing his eyes, letting the dark cold sea claim his life.