S: hmm ok

Ashwin came at 6 p.m in his new bike and Sivaangi was surprised. 

S: when did you buy?

A: today...shall we?

Sivaangi got in his bike and they reached a restaurant. Both sat opposite to each other and placed their orders.

A: Sivaangi I want to tell you something.

S: hmm tell me Ashwineyyyy

A: what did you tell?

S: Ashwineyyy.. don't you like it?

A: I like  very much

S: Tell me what di you want to say

A: Will you marry me?

Sivaangi was shocked to hear about his marriage proposal all of a sudden.

A: don't be shocked. I don't want to say I love you. We will get married and then i will tell I love you and show my love and you will feel my love. 

S: Sivaangi nodded her head as yes. 

He took her hands in his and put a ring on her finger. So ready to be Mrs. Ashwin kumar

S: Yes ... ready Mr. Ashwin kumar.

At School She informed leave for a week but she was sad that Aadvik will be left alone without her. she tried to convince him.

S: Aadvik Amma will be on leave for a week. My good boy will stay good even if i m not there ok.

Ad: why are you going on leave ma?

S: Aadvik kanna I m getting married so I will be on leave for a week.

Ad: Won't you invite me for your marriage?

S: but how will you come?

Ad: I will come with Ram uncle. I will inform my appa.

S: Sure?

Ad: sure. I will come to marriage and I will be good boy in class until you come back.

S: love you kanna.

Sivaangi informed Ram about her marriage and told him to bring Aadvik to register office on her marriage day. Ram too accepted and took Aadvik with him.

Ashwin and Sivaangi went for shopping to purchase wedding dress and nuptial chain. They finished shopping and Ashwin took her to a place. It was an apartment.

S: why are we here?

A: Soon to be Mrs. Ashwin don't we need a home for us after marriage?

S: Yes I never thought of that

A: Come...

He took her to a doble bed room apartment with fully furnised. 

A: How is it?

S: I love it? 

A: Our home....

S: Yes our home..

He hugged her from behind and kissed her cheeks. She shivered for his touch. This was the first time she felt his presence in such close proximity. He then left her.

A: we ill stay here tonight and get ready and go from here to register office tomorrow.

S: hmm ok