She got down at ther stop and went to her hostel. She was a complete introvert and she ever spoke to any of her hostelmates.

The next day Sivaangi got ready and came to her bus stop to go the school but he saw the same person and was surprised to see him there. He stood at the bus stop but didn't turn to her. Sivaang felt bad and approached him

S: Hello sir...

P: Yes...

S: I m sorry for yesterday... 

P: Who are you......wait wait..I asked you address yesterday right ?...

S: I m sorry I thought you were trying to get a chance to speak to me.

P: Madam how do I look?.. I m a decent guy.

S: Sorry....

P: Its ok..

S: What are you doing here?

P: I m staying here as a PG. I m new to city and joining today in my new office.

S: oh ok.. You had a bike yesterday...

P: some problem so left it to service centre.

S: ok..

Soon the bus came and both left. The next day they again met.

S: What happened yur bike isn't ready is it?

P: Really it has problem

S: ayyo i m not doubting.. just asked you.

P: hmm ok.. by the way I m Ashwin...

S: I m sivaangi 

They went on their ways for work. This continued for some day and they both met daily and where little comfortable with each other. Sivaangi found his brown orbs were doing something to her. His presence made her feel like he is known for births. Unknowingly she was gazing at him and her heart started to fall for him.

Ashwin felt she was a cute angel and she couldn't stop thinking of her. 

At school Sivaangi was smiling on her own thinking of Ashwin.

Ad: Maa why are you smiling ?

S: nothing Aadvik... chellakutty she pinched his cheeks and kissed him.

Ad: Are you kissing me or thinking of someone else and kissing me?

S: Ayyo no no .. she started to blush 

Ad: ohhhhh

S: What ohhhh?

Ad: My amma is looking cute...

Sivaangi chuckled at him.

Its been 3 month and still Ashwin was travelling by bus and he met sivaangi daily. They both got to know that they both were orphans and they felt bad for each other but didn't reflect on their faces. Both developed feelings for them but didn't spoke about it. Each could look at their eyes and feel the love.

One day Ashwin opened up to Sivaangi.

A: Sivaangi will you join me for dinner today?

S: hmmm. she hesitated

A: If you are not comfortable no issues..

S: No not like that... I will come

A: I will wait here at 6 p.m