Gu Ning then went to the river and put the jiao back into the telepathic eye space before she went home.

It had been a long day.

Jiang Ze was also back in his dorm room and he called Zhao Fulin without delay.

At this moment, Zhao Fulin was drying her hair after taking a bath.

Seeing Jiang Ze’s call, Zhao Fulin remembered that she hadn’t blacklisted his number yet, and she did it right away.

Although she still felt sad and disappointed because she really had liked Jiang Ze, her dignity was more important in her eyes.

Jiang Ze was annoyed when Zhao Fulin refused to answer his call. He kept calling her again and again, but he couldn’t get through to her, then he found out that Zhao Fulin just blacklisted his number.

Why would she do that?

Jiang Ze didn’t understand it.

Since Zhao Fulin refused to answer his calls, he started to send her messages on WeChat.

Jiang Ze: Why are you refusing to answer my calls?

He was questioning her. However, the message failed to send to Zhao Fulin because Zhao Fulin had already deleted him from her friend list.

Jiang Ze was furious, and almost smashed his phone on the ground.

The next morning, several of Zhao Fulin’s classmates surrounded her once she showed up at the classroom. They had all seen the photos Zhao Fulin posted on her WeChat moments, and they were envious of her.

Zhang Yanni was full of jealousy now that Zhao Fulin was the focus of people’s attention.

“Hi, Fulin, I saw the photos you posted yesterday. Are you a friend of Gu Ning’s?” Zhang Yanni couldn’t help but ask Zhao Fulin.

“Yeah, we met at a party yesterday,” Zhao Fulin said under the anticipation of their classmates.

Chapter 1232 Stay away from Me

“Are you good friends?” Zhang Yanni asked again. She absolutely didn’t want to hear that Zhao Fulin was Gu Ning’s good friend.

Zhao Fulin was better than her in every aspect, but she refused to accept it.

“Yeah, are you good friends?”

“Is Goddess Gu easy-going?”

“…”

Several classmates were curious too. They asked those questions because Gu Ning was a celebrity and she was too far removed from their lives.

In ordinary people’s eyes, famous people were mostly arrogant.

“She’s very easy-going. I didn’t know that she’s so popular on the Internet when I just met her at the party. She’s younger than me, but behaves like a mature woman. Oh, she’s much prettier than her photos,” Zhao Fulin said.

“Really? I’ve always wanted to see her in real life.”

“She looks violent when she’s fighting against bad people, but I think she’s kind and gentle in her daily life.”

“…”

They kept complimenting Gu Ning.

At this time, their teacher came, and they went back to their own seats.

Zhang Yanni couldn’t be more jealous of Zhao Fulin now after knowing that she got along well with Gu Ning last night.

If Zhao Fulin had a celebrity as a friend, more and more classmates would support her.