"bold of you to presume that it isn't you that's that cause of her wrath", akashi retorted.

     the two men then glared at each other, before they heard the calling of their owner.

     "HURRY UP, BOYS!!"

ೃ࿔*:・

     "when you said surprise...this wasn't exactly what I was expecting", hanamiya mumbled, starting to feel annoyed at the many pairs of hands that were roaming around his body.

akashi didn't seem to mind too much, as he was used to being dressed by the servants back at the duke's mansion.

"well what exactly were you expecting, hm?", aisa questioned, quirking a brow up in the process, as she leisurely took a sip of tea.

the three were currently at atiana's boutique, a famous dress and suit-making store for the more prestigious nobles.

some couldn't even get in without a two week reservation, though because it was aisa — the first princess herself — that rule was obviously excused.

"lady aisa, what do you think of these two suits that they have on currently?", the owner of the shop — miss atiana — nicely asked.

since the two were well-known acquaintances, due to the various times that aisa would have atiana personally make her dresses, aisa had allowed the shop owner to refer to her more casually.

"I like the simplicity of the black suits...though not so much the similar ties", aisa bluntly critiqued.

     "I want each of them to have a separate color...mm...perhaps a crimson red tie for akashi and an olive green one for hanamiya", aisa suggested.

"of course! and did you want a dress as well, or...?"

"I want something black, tight at the top, but sheer and loose from the waist down; something elegant yet not too flashy. since you already have my measurements, I'll be letting you choose the design and such, and I'll pay now", aisa demanded.

atiana smiled with a nod, as she truly appreciated when customers knew exactly what they wanted in a dress, yet there was still a bit of liberty given for the more intricate details.

"and when do you wish for it to be done, lady aisa?"

"in three days, please. I know it's a bit of a time crunch..."

"no worries, lady aisa! I'll have it delivered directly to the palace once it's finished", atiana promised.

     "lovely. thank you for your cooperation", aisa smiled, as she watched her two knights go back into the changing room to shed off their suits.

     "ah! and before I forget, can you..."

     atiana leaned down a bit, as aisa whispered something into her ear, to which the store owner had immediately widened her smile, accompanied by a nod.

     "for sure. I'll have that prepared along with your dress as well. anything else?", atiana questioned.

before aisa could answer, the store bells had rung, signaling that another customer had arrived.