Chapter 17

That night, Kai finds out that he and Yuna keep the same feelings towards each other. After a few minutes of crying, they fell asleep.

In a hotel

"I really hope he doesn't follow us all the way here. I just want some time to calm down," said Chaeryeong. "We'll make the best use of the time we have, dear," said Taehyun hugging Chaeryeong from behind. "Sounds like you've been wanting to mention it to me for too long," she said. "Yes, too long. Actually, not long at all," he said. "Since when?" ask her. "Since a week ago," he said.

Chaeryeong chuckled. "Why do you think he needs blood?" ask her. "I'm not sure. He just said he needed it to end it. What's the thing he wanted to end it?" said Taehyun. "Maybe something very important. Should we help?" she said. "He said the process wouldn't be harmful. It might take a month or a few weeks," he said. "Do you agree? I don't think there will be a problem if we agree," she said. "He will still kidnap us even if we don't agree. Let's go to sleep. I'm sleepy," he said. "Okay," she said.

The next day

"I will kill you!" Yeji shouted.

"NO, YEJI!!! THIS IS ME!!! LEE-!!!"

"DEAD!!!" Yeji shouted as she killed the woman.

"No!" Yeji screamed awake from the dream. Tears welled up when she saw herself killing someone. Yeonjun wakes up from sleep because of her screams and sees her trying to hold back her cries. "Yeji-ah... Why is this? How was the dream this time?" ask him. "I killed her. I killed the woman. I killed the woman who was going to kill Yuna. I will be the killer. I am the killer. Oppa... A-ah..." she said feeling very scared and sick. "Lie down, you lie down first. Let's lie down," he said while rubbing her stomach. He hugged her to calm her down. "Listen to me. Nothing will happen. Yuna won't die and be killed. You won't be a killer either. I won't allow it. Trust me, okay," he said calming her down. She hugged him with fear and pain at the same time.

Yeonjun is very worried about Yeji because of the nightmares that often disturb her sound sleep. He decided to want to take her to the Han river to calm her mind.

9:00 am

"Yuna... Yuna, get up. You told me you wanted to go out today,"

"Hmm... Yes, I woke up," said Yuna after waking up and happily hugging Kai. He smiled. "If only I could hug you every day like this," she said unconsciously. "You take a shower. I'll wait in the living room," he said. "Yes," she said and went to the bathroom.

After Yuna went into the bathroom, she looked at herself in the mirror. She was aware of her behaviour and the words she had said to Kai earlier. She felt embarrassed.

Since the first time Yuna met Kai, she felt something very special in her heart about him. He always made her throb and tremble. Every night, when they sleep in the same bed. She always felt hot, throbbing, nervous and like out of control. She always became stiff when lying down with him. Her mind couldn't focus on something because she was always thinking about him.

Yuna knew that she was already in love at first sight with Kai. But, she's scared if he doesn't like her or already has a girlfriend. She didn't want to ask him any questions about the matter. She was also still not ready to reveal her feelings to him.

In the living room

While Yuna was taking a shower, Kai was thinking of a suitable time to tell Yuna about what happened last night and his feelings towards her. He just hopes that she won't change her mind or even fall in love with another man. He hoped that while he was revealing his feelings, he wasn't too late. He also felt something special about her and fell in love at first sight.

On the Han River

"Thank you for bringing me here. It's really soothing," said Yeji. "It's okay. It's all for my dear lady," said Yeonjun hugging her from behind. "I guess I won't regret it," she said with a smile. "It means you don't regret being my woman. I will make you be a woman that only I can have," said he hugged her more tightly and put his chin on her shoulder while smiling. They closed their eyes and enjoyed the refreshing breeze and sound of the river.

Taehyun and Chaeryeong POV

"Why did you take so many pictures?" ask him. "As memories," replied her. "Did you hear what they were saying? I think they are a couple now," he said. "I'm sure they're a couple. Enough, let's go to town. We shouldn't waste our time spying on them," she said. "Okay," replied him.

In Beomgyu's Room

"Are you okay? I'm sorry. We should go see a doctor," said Beomgyu. "From the outside, you look naive but from the inside, you are very naughty. This is the second time, it can't be that fast. We'll wait first," said Ryujin. "How many times do you want to do then go see a doctor? If you have a miscarriage, I will force you to give birth to my child as well. After that, when we have told our family that we have children. We will get married," he said. "What if I don't want to?" ask her. He walked over to her and pulled her hand away. He pushed her onto the bed. He lowered his body and brought their faces closer. "B-Beomgyu..." she said. "Shh... If that, I will force you to fall in love with me and marry you," he said.

"You know, you're lucky because you don't have hickeys on your body," said Beomgyu lying on his bed.

To be continued