Chapter 7

"Yuna, next time while there are guests at home. Don't shower too long," said Chaeryeong. "No! I'm taking a shower as usual," replied her. "So why have you and Kai been upstairs for so long?" Chaeryeong asked.

Kai choked after hearing the question. "Hey, Kai... Are you okay? Drink this water." said Taehyun. "Y-yes. I'm okay. Thank you." said him taking the water handed to him by Taehyun.

"Yuna, are you two doing dirty things?" Ryujin asked. "Ryujin Eonni!!! We're still underage!!!" said Yuna. "Yes, you are under the age of 20 and above but Kai is under the age of 20 and no, you are not under the age of 18. You can still kiss," said Lia. "Ahh!!! Yeji eonni... Help me..." Yuna said desperately.

"Hey... It's still early in the morning to do it, Lia. The night is the right time. Hahaha..." Yeji said while teasing Yuna. "Yeji Eonni!!!" said Yuna. "Hahaha... Well... We shouldn't talk about this and quickly get ready for tonight, okay," said Yeji. "Okay!" said they all excitedly.

12:00 am

"Hwahh... Hmm... I'm hungry," said Yuna who had just woken up from sleep. "Yuna, let's eat," said Kai who had just woken up with her. "Where are Eonni and Oppa?" ask her. "Hyeong, still sleeping. Nuna, I don't know," he said. "Eonni is still asleep," she said. "Eh? So, who are you looking for?" ask him. "O-ohh... Hahaha... I'm looking for Yeji Eonni and Yeonjun Oppa. They cooked lunch earlier," she said. "A-ahh... Hmm... That." said he pointed his index finger to the living room. "Where? I don't see," she said. "On the sofa," he said. "Oooh... Oppa and Eonni look like a couple, right?" said she picked up her phone and took some pictures. "Yes, let's eat," she said.

"Yuna!!!!!"

They gasped when Lia screamed suddenly causing Yeonjun and Yeji to wake up.

"Why!?" she asked as Lia ran downstairs in a hurry. Lia looked at Yeonjun and Yeji who seemed to be still half-conscious from sleep. "It's okay. Let's eat," said Lia. She choked and looked at Lia in disbelief. "What?!" said her.

8:00 pm

After their dinner. They all watch TV together except Yeji who is making preparations for their party.

"When will the event start?" Yeonjun asked suddenly appearing behind Yeji. She was shocked. "Ahh... Since when has Oppa been here!?" ask her. "Just now, it was time you were concentrating while writing something. What did you write?" ask him. "Things to do in a moment. Can Oppa help me prepare a meal?" ask her. "Of course," he said.

"Yeoleobun!" call Yeji. "Yes!" answered them except Yeonjun who was preparing the meal. "Can you go decorate the roof?" she asked. "Okay!" answered them. ITZY went to the roof carrying the items Yeji bought this morning followed by TXT.

In the kitchen

"Yeji, you still haven't answered my question," said Yeonjun. "What question?" she asked. "Haihh... When will the event start?" he said. "Oooh... At 12 midnight," she said. "What!?" he shouted. He was surprised. "Haihh... Don't scream. It's Noisy. Why?" ask her.

"Isn't it too late? We're going to sleep late? It's okay?" he asked. "It's okay. We always go to bed at 3 in the morning," she replied. "Every day?" ask him. "Of course... No. We only do it on the weekends." she said.

"AHH!!!"

"Yuna," said her. They immediately ran to the roof.

On the roof

 "Yuna, why? What happened- HAHH! N-no... Y-Yuna- Hahh..." Yeji said while sighing. "I-I... I-I beg... I-I'm sorry... Hahh..." she said then sighed. The wine Yeji bought broke when she accidentally hit the table and caused the wine to fall to the floor.

"It's okay... You tidy up and clean up the situation here. We'll make a new one." said Yeji. "We?" said Yeonjun. "Yes, we are," she said.

"Okay," said Yuna sadly. "Don't be sad. Keep up the work, okay," said Yeji. "Okay," she said.

In the kitchen

"Are you sure it's WE who will make the wine?" Yeonjun asked. "Yes, why?" said Yeji. "But, I don't know how to make wine," he said. "It's okay, we'll do it together," she said.

9:00 pm

"When will this wine be ready?" Yeonjun asked. "It's exactly 12 midnight," said Yeji. "Are you sure?" ask him. "Yes, I'm sure. Let's continue for another meal," she said. "Okay. I'll take the flour in the cabinet," he said. "Okay," she said.

On the roof

"Taehyun, can you please hand me the flower decoration? Ohh... Thank you. Eh... Taehyun, what are you doing?" Chaeryeong asked when a man suddenly hugged her tightly from behind and tried to kiss her neck. "T-taehyun-" she said trying to face the man. "Shh... Shut up... I'm not Taehyun." the man said. "T-taehyun, don't be silly! Let me go!" she said urgently.

"Chaeryeong Nuna!"

"Taehyun!" called Chaeryeong after the man let go of his hug and ran away.

"Nuna! Can I help you?" Taehyun asked. "Next time if you want to hug, just hug. Don't kiss," said her. "Eh... I just came after helping Beomgyu Hyeong. After all, why do I want to kiss Nuna?" he said. "W-what!? Don't play around! It's late at night!" she said angrily. "No, I'm not kidding. Why is this? Someone is hugging and kissing, Nuna?" ask him.

"Come on, forget what I said earlier," said her. "But-" he said cut by her. "Yeah! Yeah! That's right! Don't tell anyone about this!? Okay!?" she said with fear and trembling. "Okay," he said.

10:00 pm

"It's ready. Let's take this dish to the roof. I'll call Lia and Soobin to help us." said Yeji. "Okay," said Yeonjun. She goes up to the roof to call them.

"BANG!!!"

He was shocked when a bowl fell. He lifted the bowl and put the bowl back in its original place. Then, he heard a knock on the door.

To be continued