Chapter 16

In Yeonjun's Room

Yeonjun enters the room and sees Yeji is resting. She was resting on the bed because she was very tired considering that day was her red day. After he showered and changed his clothes. He immediately lay down on the bed and hugged her from the back. "Ahh, Oppa-" she sighed then stopped. "Don't worry, you're sleeping normally," he said while rubbing her stomach gently. "Why didn't Oppa ask about my decision?" ask her. He was silent. He knew about her condition and didn't want to ask her questions so she could relax. She turned her body so that she could face him. "The answer is yes,"

Yeonjun was shocked as Yeji suddenly gave an answer and hugged him. "Are you sure?" ask him. "Why? Does Oppa already have someone else instead?" she asked a little disappointed. "No! I have no one but you," he said. "You still have ITZY," she said. "They belong to TXT. ITZY is only for TXT," he said. "Oppa wants to tell that ITZY is just for Oppa," she said sadly. "No, I'm not that cruel. It means I'm with you. Soobin with Lia, Ryujin with Beomgyu, Chaeryeong with Taehyun and Kai with Yuna. Don't be sad. I'm not a playboy," he said. "Good. A-ahh..." she said slowly then sighed in pain. "Enough, take a break," said Yeonjun and hugged her tightly until their bodies collided with each other.

That night, they slept in each other's arms while ITZY and TXT were enjoying wine and beer in the kitchen without them.

In the kitchen

"Wow... This wine is really strong. We shouldn't drink this wine anymore," said Ryujin. "What if we mix this wine with beer? Maybe the effect will be a little less," said Yuna. "What if not? Do you want to make trouble for yourself?" Lia asked. "What's the matter? The person who suggested it should do it to themselves before anyone else," said Yuna. "Yuna, don't do it. After all, who do you want to do it with?" said Lia. "I'll do it on my own. It doesn't necessarily take a man to do it. I'll show it to everyone," said Yuna. "Yuna, don't do stupid things!" Soobin said firmly. "I'll show it!" said Yuna quickly taking the beer and wine. Without time for ITZY and TXT to stop her, she had already consumed the wine and beer available.

"YUNA!" screams ITZY and TXT.

After a few minutes, Yuna began to feel very drunk. She took off almost all of her clothes because she feels so hot. As she said, she did it to herself. Soobin, Beomgyu and Kai quickly closed their eyes when Yuna unbuttoned her shirt. Lia and Ryujin try to bring Yuna to the room but they are not strong enough to bring the extremely drunk Yuna. Every time they held her, she would try to undress them and do it to them. "Aishh! This girl is really troublesome," said Lia. "I don't believe it's necessary to see her in such a state," said Ryujin. Lia and Ryujin try their best to solve the problem quietly so that Yeonjun and Yeji don't wake up from sleep.

"Aishh, can't. We can't do it. You have to help," said Ryujin. "No need. I'll solve the problem here myself," Kai said. ITZY and TXT are shocked to hear Kai's serious voice. He took a deep breath before opening his eyes. After he opened his eyes, he walked towards Yuna regardless of her condition. ITZY is just looking at things to come while TXT is still closing their eyes.

Kai hugged Yuna and whispered something to Yuna. She stopped and hugged him. He lifted her shirt and pants before lifting her into the room. ITZY is surprised because Kai just manages it in a very simple and easy way. "Hyeong can already open your eyes. Yuna is in the room resting," said Kai after sending Yuna to the room. ITZY wonders what the hell Kai whispered to Yuna. After drinking a few beers, they tidied up the kitchen and went into the room to sleep. They all drank that night except Kai.

In Kai's Room

Kai enters the room and sees Yuna sitting on the bed and still not sleeping. She is still drunk. "Why are you still not sleeping?" he asked as he changed his clothes. She just saw him change his clothes and keep quiet. After changing his clothes, he lay down on the bed to sleep. She lay down and continued to hug him. He was startled and pounding. "Why?" ask him.

"You always help me and always make me pounding and stomach ache even if it's not a cramp every time I'm in the room. What's wrong with you about me? Why did you punish me this way? You punished me and took care of me. I wonder if I was can punish you in the same way. I wonder if you feel the same way. Every time I wake up and see you not by my side. I'm scared. I'm scared if I can't see you again. I'm scared if I'm in danger and no one comes to rescue me. I'm scared. I'm scared. I'm scared if I won't be able to see you again," said Yuna. Kai was shocked by the revelation she was told. He could feel that his clothes were wet. He saw her crying. He felt sad when he saw her crying and hugged her. He understood that she was having difficulty due to things that happened to her and trouble understanding her feelings.

"I'm sorry for making you sick unconsciously. I will try to get rid of that pain for you. You can punish me and have already punished me in the same way. We will always be together. I will not leave you alone. I will always become to the rescue if you're in danger. I'll do it. I promise. I promise," Kai said.

To be continued