Chapter 5

"Chaer!!" angry Lia then tried to calm herself down. "Sedative pill? Why did you give Yuna a sedative? Wouldn't the dose increase and be dangerous if you gave her two pills?" Yeonjun asked. "It's not just a sedative but a sleeping pill," Chaeryeong replied. "Chaer!" Lia grinned and gritted her teeth angrily.

"Why!!??" Chaeryeong asked feeling angry when Lia scolded her.

"Didn't Yeji tell us to keep this a secret!? You really can't keep a secret, right!" said Lia. "They're not anyone! I'm sure Yeji Eonni won't be angry and she'll even tell them the truth!" replied Chaeryeong. "How can you be sure that she won't be angry and tell them! We just met and met them today!" replied Lia. "I'm sure Eonni will tell Soobin Oppa in secret if Yeji Eonni doesn't tell them!" replied Chaeryeong. "Why did you involve him in this matter and why do I want to tell him!" replied Lia. "Eonni thinks I don't know! Eonni wants me to tell everyone here now?" Chaeryeong asked looking at her with a cynical smile. "Ahh! Shut up!" replied Lia. "Mmhh... I think Eonni can't read her feelings?" said Ryujin. "I'm not so stupid," said Lia.

"I think Nuna wants to fight until morning? I'm done eating. When can we go to sleep?" Taehyun said. "Now, everyone is done eating. Before going to bed, please wash the dishes first. Where's our room?" Yeonjun said. "Downstairs, next to the bathroom," Ryujin replied. "I'll go to bed first. Good night, everyone," Yeonjun said then headed to the guest room.

In the Guest Room

"Hyeong, do you think what Chaeryeong means?" Soobin asked. "Soobiniebinie... Don't be stupid... I know what you're thinking..." teased Yeonjun. "But I'm not sure about that. What if that's just my feelings? I'm afraid that Lia feels differently than I do," said Soobin. "It's not wrong to be suspicious of something but... Don't let you lose something you want. It might take some time but you have to try, okay. Calm down, we'll talk about this again later. Now, it's time to sleep. Close your eyes," Yeonjun said tiredly then fell asleep. "Okay," Soobin replied but was not heard by Yeonjun.

"Yeonjun Hyeong must be tired from what happened today, right?" said Beomgyu who was watching them both from the entrance. "Yes. Since when have you been there?" Soobin asked. "When Soobin hyeong said 'okay'," Beomgyu replied. "Ohh... Where is Taehyun?" Soobin asked then Beomgyu lay down next to Yeonjun.

"Here," said Taehyun standing at the door. "Quick, I'm sleepy," said Soobin. "Wait a minute, I want to go to the toilet," said Beomgyu. When he woke up, the lights were turned off by Taehyun. "Ishh... Turn on the lights!" said Beomgyu. "Hahaha..." Taehyun laughed then turned on the light again.

After 5 minutes

"Wahh... Just 5 minutes away, they are asleep," said Beomgyu when he saw Soobin and Taehyun were asleep.

In the kitchen

"Eonni, scared?" Ryujin asked. "Yes. What if this feeling doesn't exist and is just a game," said Lia. "Eonni, feelings can't be turned into a game," said Chaeryeong. "That's what I'm afraid of. I don't want to give him false hope. I also didn't want to hurt him. I'm worried that I will make him sad and leave him." said Lia. "Eonni cares about his feelings. I'm sure this is how it feels. Eonni, don't think too much about it and just accept it." Ryujin said. "Human feelings can always be changing. Remember that," Lia said then left them.

They look at each other than Lia. They are then aware and know the things mentioned may happen. If that happens, they can also be hurt and abandoned. The thing will also be an unforgettable bad memory. They don't want to experience or feel that feeling. After finishing tidying up the kitchen, they turned off the lights and went up to their room to sleep.

The next day

"Hurry up and get your friends away!!! Fast!!! Yeji!!! Ahh!!!" said a woman.

"No!" Yeji shouted then realized that it was just a nightmare. "What probably happened to them?" she thought as soon as she woke up from sleep.

She got up, took her towel and took a shower. After taking a shower, she looked at the clock. "Now, it's 9 o'clock in the morning," she said. She puts on her clothes and prepares to go out to the mall to buy stuff. She goes downstairs after seeing ITZY and Kai still asleep.

In the kitchen

Yeji is making breakfast for herself. Then, someone came out of the guest room. "Good morning. You woke up early." "Yes, good morning. Want me to prepare breakfast for Oppa?" ask her. "Yes, thank you." "Okay, Yeonjun Oppa," said her cheerfully.

"Do you want to go out somewhere? You look so beautiful, now," he asked. "Yes, thank you," she said serving breakfast. "Where do you want to go? Can I come with you? I'm bored," he asked. "Yes. I'll wait for Oppa to change after breakfast," she said. "Okay. The others still haven't woken up?" he said. "No. Yuna's condition looks better than yesterday," she said.

"That's good. What about Kai?" he asked. "He is okay. They look so comfortable and calm when sleeping while holding hands," she said.

He choked when he heard her say 'they're holding hands.' "Oppa, are you okay?" she asked holding out a glass of water. "Yes. Just now, you said they were holding hands?" ask him. "Yes, why?" ask her. "I didn't think they would be so comfortable with each other. I'm surprised," he said. "The incident in the Music Room definitely caused them to hug. We saw them hug. When I saw them holding hands, I wasn't surprised." she said.

9:20 am

"I am done. Let's go." Yeonjun said. "Wow... Oppa looks cool. Let's go. Who wants to drive a car?" Yeji asked. "Thank you. I will drive," he said.

To be continued