Still in Kacchan's dorm room

Deku almost screamed after Bakugou inserted himself.
" K-Kacchan ! " he said, twitching.
" Shh..it'll feel better soon, nerd " the blonde haired boy replied.
Deku began to be thrust into, and he starting panting.
" Hngh!~ Kacchan! " he moaned, his tongue out, eyes rolling to the back of his head.
Deku could tell Bakugou was enjoying himself, but he himself wanted more..

" Faster Kacchan !~ Fuck me Faster ! "
Bakugou obliged, hitting Deku's harder than before, until he started hitting a certain spot, and Deku's legs got weak.

Bakugou slapped Deku's ass as he fucked him, whilst rubbing his nipples with another hand. He wanted the idiot to be as satisfied as possible. Of course, the way he was looking at Bakugou, he was.

Bakugou thrusted deeper into Deku, who's shaky legs were about to crumple.

" K-Kacchan, I'm gonna cum !~ " the green haired boy said.

He stroked Deku's cock as the latter came all over Bakugou's hand.

Soon after, Bakugou came inside of Deku's ass, and the two of them to fell on the bed with exhaustion. Bakugou inches closer to the still shaky boy.

" You all right Deku? " he said, hugging the little green elf's body.

" Y-yeah Kacchan.." he said, warming into the blonde haired boy's body.

Bakugou sighed." I love you, goddamn nerd. "
Delu looked at him, shocked. " I-I love you so much too, Kacchan.."

They shared a short kiss before Deku had to leave. The latter boy had to leave, but Bakugou pulled him back down.

" Stay here with me..please.." he said.
" Just for tonight." Deku replied.

He later back into the bed with his new lover, enjoying the feeling of the other persons touch.

He closed his eyes with a sigh.
He didn't know how he was going to train with his legs hurting like this.
He simply looking at Bakugou, and felt reassurance
because...

Kacchan would always be there for him.