In the dorm rooms...

Deku had finished his shower, and was scared to do what he intended to. He walked up to Kacchan's dorm room, with the occasional "hello " from one of his classmates. He finally reached the destination he had been aiming for, and gave a quick knock to the door. He thought he wouldn't get an answer, until the door swing open. Bakugou stood at the door, a calm expression on his face, but his cheeks were pink. Obviously, Deku didn't know but Bakugou had been caught doing...something.

Deku walked inside, the other boy closing the door behind him and locking it. Deku sat on the ground close to Bakugou's bed, nervous.
" What do you want. "
The words made Deku look up at him.
" I wanted to ask you a question. "
Bakugou looked interested, and looked into Deku's eyes.
" Why have you been playing with me lately Kacchan? "
Bakugou was confused, and that's what got Deku angry.
" Don't play dumb Kacchan ! You know what you've been doing, brushing up against me, and looking at me like that! You know I've had a crush on you since our second year!—"
At the last sentence Deku stopped, alarmed at what he said, and how the boy was going to react.
" I'm sorry Deku."
Deku didn't believe what he heard.
" R-repeat that Kacchan?! "
" I said I was sorry dammit! "
Deku was frozen in shock, as Bakugou stepped up close to him.
Deku flinched, bracing himself for a slap, but instead he felt Bakugou's lips on his, and arms around his waist.

Word Count: 260
Please enjoy 😭