There Will Be Blood

Start from the beginning

"Betty's mom called her while we were at Shadow Lake," Stevie started, ignoring the look she got from her brother, "she was freaking out. Alice couldn't get ahead of Betty's dad."

"Jesus." FP sighed, placing his head in his hands. Stevie slid off the counter, placing her hand on her dad's shoulder, "why don't you take the bed tonight? I don't think the caffeine boy is sleeping tonight."

FP nodded, standing up from the table as he kissed her on the head, patting Jughead on the shoulder as he made his way down the hallway.

"Please tell me one of those coffees is mine." Stevie begged, walking into the lounge where her boyfriend and two best friends were.

Sweet Pea handed her the extra cup that she took with a big smile. She leaned down to give him a kiss, "This is why I love you."

"Did you not have coffee this morning?" Toni chuckled as Stevie sat on the arm of the chair Sweet Pea was in, the boy wrapping his arm around her waist as she wrapped one of her arms around his neck.

"No. Jughead drank almost all the coffee last night," Stevie explained, "And then Kev and I were up all night discussing the musical so I slept through my alarm."

"You're into musicals?" Sweet Pea questioned, looking up at his girlfriend in confusion.

"When one of your best friends is a Broadway fanatic, you learn to like them." Stevie shrugged, all but downing most of her coffee.

"How's Jughead's story coming along?" Toni asked as Stevie sighed, "He's stuck. He can't figure out how to continue with it because he can't figure out Hiram's motives."

"He's talking to Archie right now because he and his dad had dinner at the Lodge's last night so he's trying to get information out of him." Stevie continued

"After what happened this weekend, " Sweet Pea stated, "I'm surprised they're even talking."

"Jug and Archie have always been like this though. They didn't talk to each other for a while until the start of this school year."

"Wait, what happened this weekend?" Fangs asked as Toni nodded in agreement. The couple shared a look, debating whether or not to talk about what happened at the lake.

"Hiram bought Sunnyside, Southside High, and he bought the Riverdale Register." Stevie told the two who looked back at her in shock, "What?"

"And, of course, Andrew's defended it because he's an ass kisser. He and Jughead got into it." Sweet Pea added

"It also doesn't help that Cheryl called him and told Jughead that she saw Betty and Archie kissing during Christmas." Stevie said

Toni and Fangs sat quiet, trying to process everything they were just told in a short amount of time.

"All the good stuff happens when we're not around." Toni laughed

Jughead had told Stevie that Hiram wanted Fred Andrews to run against Mayor McCoy in the reelections. And that Hiram also bought Pop's. Stevie was pissed. Pop's was her favorite place in Riverdale. Every Saturday night growing up, FP and Gladys would take their three kids to get milkshakes after dinner.

Her and Sweet Pea also went there after the night her dad got arrested and they had bonded. It's what got them to where they are now. This is just what her brother needed to get people to see what kind of person Hiram Lodge actually was.

Toni told Stevie that Cheryl invited her to Clifford Blossom's will reading. Stevie already loved the two of them together. Toni always felt alone because living in a town like Riverdale, meant living in a town of small minded people who weren't very accepting.