"So you want me to give it to Lane then?" Jess asked.

"No, just Rory, do I need to ask someone else to do this?"

"Jeez Finn, you are no fun this morning, I'll make sure Rory gets it. See you in a bit." Jess answered as he headed out the door.

"Finn, I have something for you from Rory," Colin said.

"What is it?" Finn asked apprehensively.

"I don't know, why don't you open your wedding gift and see?" Colin retorted sarcastically.

Finn carefully opened his gift, he gasped as he realized that Rory had gotten him a Richard Mille RM 020 titanium tourbillon pocket watch. It was engraved with "Time after Time, I will always choose you."

"Holy Shit!" he exclaimed.

"What? What did she get you?" Robert asked, as all the guys gathered closer to have a look.

"Holy shit is right, Finn. If you change your mind, I'll marry her." Robert joked.

"Not funny, I can't believe she got this. I looked at one of these a few years ago, I never even mentioned it to her. I love it."

"Good. Now is there a pocket in your tux so you can use it today?" Colin, being ever practical, asked.

"Yep, I have a waistcoat with one," Finn answered automatically, he had yet to avert his gaze from the watch.

"Okay, time to get this show on the road, the barber will be here soon." Colin tried to get the guys moving again, they did after all have a schedule to keep to. Once the barber arrived to give them all hot shaves, it wasn't long before lunch arrived along with Finn's parents, the photographer and the florist also stopped by to drop off the group's boutonnieres.

"How are you doing?" Charlotte asked as she pinned the boutonniere onto Finn's jacket while the photographer took multiple pictures.

"Good, anxious, impatient. I just can't wait to see her Mum."

"Good, that's how you should feel today. Are you happy?"

"Overwhelmingly, Mum, did you see this watch she got me?" Finn asked, showing her the pocket watch and engraving.

"Oh Finn, that's gorgeous. How well she knows you to get you a pocket watch instead of a normal wrist piece."

"I love her Mum, I can't wait to marry her."

"Only a few more hours now son. I'm so glad you found someone like Rory. You will both be so happy. I love you Finn." Charlotte said, embracing Finn.

"I love you too, Mum."

Before long Finn, Colin, Robert, Seth and Jess were on their way towards the library. When they realized that Logan wasn't going to come to terms with them anytime soon, Rory and Finn had the difficult job of picking out another groomsman to even out the bridal party. They quickly narrowed it down to Jess or Tristan as they wanted someone from Rory's side represented on the male side. Tristan was busy preparing for his own wedding so they decided to give him a break and pick Jess, the fact that Jess's mere presence infuriated Emily may also have been a point in his favour, along with Logan's hatred of him.

"You better appreciate this Finn, because this monkey suit is killing me," Jess said squirming and tugging at his neck.

"I'd leave that alone before Emily sees you," Seth warned him.

"Really? Will she be there already?"

"There is a high chance she will be there to inspect us all before anyone else arrives." Finn stated.

"Great, just what I need," Jess retorted, rolling his eyes.

Contrary to what Finn predicted Emily wasn't there to do a final inspection of the guys, but Francine was there in her stead. Other than a few tweaks of ties, all the guys quickly passed her inspection.

After Francine's inspection of the group they were greeted by the event coordinator and the photographer. The photographer followed them around as the event coordinator showed the guys how everything was set up. The ceremony was taking place in the main entrance foyer of the library. It was set up perfectly with chairs, candles and white roses and camellia flowers.

Soon it was time for the guys to start to welcome and seat the guests as they arrived. Finn tried to welcome as many people as he could, but he quickly realised it was making him more nervous, and therefore making the wait for his bride more painful, so he wandered into the library and found himself a quiet corner, even picking up a book to see if it would help quieten his brain.

"Wow, they weren't lying when they said couples start to resemble each other. Next thing I will see you take a sniff of that book."

Finn looked up shocked to see Logan, he hadn't even heard the door. "Hey Logan, I didn't notice you came in."

"No you were in your own little world reading," Logan tipped the book towards himself. "A Midsummer Night's Dream. Really Shakespeare?"

"It was here, and Rory likes this one, it isn't her favourite Shakespeare but she still likes it."

"Finn, I just wanted one final time to apologise-"

"Logan, I know what you are trying to do, heck I even almost respect you trying to resolve it, but I honestly can't have any kind of remotely serious conversation right now. I am trying to keep it together with nerves, I don't need my fiancee's ex to potentially add to that. Come find me later if you still want to talk."

"Okay, I guess I understand. Good Luck up there. Don't worry she loves you, she will be here." Logan spoke quietly before walking away and leaving Finn to his book.

Twenty minutes later, Finn was standing at the top of the aisle watching his Mom and Dad take their seats near the front, as Jess escorted Francine to her seat before joining the other guys at the front. As the music changed from a general instrumental to a Vivaldi song, which Finn admittedly only knew was Vivaldi after hearing Emily and Francine argue over it one night, the men all straightened up and watched as the girls appeared at the top of the staircase. Olivia was the first to come down the aisle, followed by Stephanie, then Paris and finally Lane. They came in quick succession, each one looking beautiful in their burgundy dresses along with white rose bouquets. Each bridesmaid made eye contact and smiled at their other halves, either at the top of the aisle or in the congregation, as they made their way to the altar. Once the bridesmaids were all in position, the music changed and it was time. Finn took a deep breath and looked at his feet to prepare himself, before looking to the top of the stairs where his Bride should be appearing momentarily.