twelve

Finn and Rory made a plan to go to Disneyland the next day. Rory told Finn that as she asked him she would arrange it all. So she locked herself in her room with her laptop to plan. All she would tell him was to be ready for 6 am the next day.

The next day Rory and Finn met up in their sitting room. They had agreed to return to Edinburgh before continuing with their separate travel plans so they each only had a bag with 1 night's things contained in it.

Rory had arranged for a car to pick them up and take them to the airport, when the car diverted off to a private airstrip instead of the main airport terminal Finn looked at Rory questioningly.

"Yes Finn, do you have something to say?" She asked, knowing the answer already.

"I would have been happy to fly commercial love, you didn't have to do this."

"Maybe I didn't want to fly commercial mister." Rory said with a smirk as she exited the car and headed towards the plane. Finn followed behind her, just in time to hear the crew greet her.

"Miss Gilmore, wonderful to see you again, it's been awhile."

"You have definitely been holding out on me," Finn whispered to Rory once they were seated.

Rory looked at Finn and sighed. "Yes I have, and I promise before we get back to the states I will sit down and tell you all but for now, I want to continue to enjoy the stress free fun we have been having. Is that ok? I understand if you don't want to accompany me when you think I'm hiding nefarious secrets."

"Oh kitten," Finn started, he pulled her in for a hug. "I am thoroughly enjoying spending my time with you and you owe me no explanations. I am under no illusions that we, as adults who haven't seen each other in five years, half a decade, don't have secrets. Sure some may be bigger than others but I doubt any of your secrets are nefarious."

"Hey, I could be in a gang, booking this plane with drug money for all you know," retorted Rory while trying to keep a straight face before they both fell apart laughing.

They landed at a private air strip outside Paris and they were greeted by a car which took them to the New York Hotel at Disneyland. They checked in and followed the concierge up to the Art of Marvel Presidential suite.

"Rory you really didn't have to go to all this trouble" Finn said, a little shocked that it was Rory booking the extravagant room.

"This is as much for me as you buddy. We are sharing this suite and I love Marvel as well," she said while opening her carry on bag. She quickly found what she was looking for and handed the bag to Finn. "Here, go change and I will meet you back here in fifteen minutes." Rory ran off to the bathroom without giving him a chance to argue.

Fifteen minutes later and they were eyeing each other up in the main room of the suite. Finn was now wearing the iron man shirt Rory had got him with jeans and a pair of running shoes, he had an iron man hoodie that Rory had also gotten him, in his hand in case it gets cold.

Alternatively Rory was wearing a Captain Marvel t-shirt over jeans and she had a hoodie with baby Groot on the front in her backpack.

Finn wondered to himself, how does she manage to still look stunning in a comic t-shirt?

"Now Finn, it's time to tell you a secret, I am a giant Disney fan. Disneyworld is probably my favorite place to visit. So I have done the American version of a lot of the rides today. As you are a Disney virgin, I know not a word normally associated with yourself, tell me if you see anything at any point you really want to do that you think I will pass by. Hopefully by the end of the day you will share in my Disney love."