Can you love me only (smut)

══════
Look in my eyes
Touch my face
Baby, there's no one
That can take my place
Stevie Nicks: Outside The Rain
══════

As you were held tightly to her, you couldn't help but remember the last time she was so close to you, so intimate with you, all the times she's pleased you. You wanted to make it up to her. "Mommy...?" You say muffled, her hair pushed against your face. "Hm?" She says, letting go of you and looking down into your eyes, tilting her head and smiling. She repeats her question when you look away from her, feeling flustered, suddenly not having the courage to speak up, "Hm? What is it baby?" She gently grabs a strand of hair that is in front on your face and tucks it behind your ear, making you smile.

You reach out for her hand and bite your lip, looking up at her, "Mommy, you've been so nice to me, always making me feel good, and I would like to make you feel good too." You say shyly, still staring into her eyes like you're in a trance. She smiles seductively at you before straddling your legs and moving in to kiss you. She moans into the kiss as you slip your tongue in. She lays you down onto your back gently, still kissing you as you grab onto her face, pulling her even closer to you.

She pulls away and you whimper, missing her soft lips on you, "You want to make Mommy feel good, hm?" She says into your ear, making you shiver from her hot breath. You can only moan as a response as she takes your earlobe into her mouth, gently biting it. She isn't pleased with your response, so she takes her leg and puts it in between yours, lifting her thigh to roughly rub onto your clit. "Oh! Yes, I want to make you feel good, Mommy!" She kisses you roughly, pinning your hands above your head before whispering, "Mm there's my good girl."

You squirm under her, trying to relieve the feeling you were experiencing between your legs, but she wasn't going to allow it. "Is my baby getting all hot and bothered thinking about making her Mommy cum?" You bite your lip and nod furiously, not knowing how else to respond. She reaches into your panties and you moan out loudly, feeling her fingers run against your clit. She notices how wet you are and smirks at you before taking her fingers back out. Before you could rebuttal against it, she grabs onto your throat, gently choking you, "I'm going to sit on your face while you eat me out and if you do a good job, Mommy might just be able to help you with that little mess you have down there."

You moan out at her words once more, not being able to say anything. She smirks at you before roughly kissing your lips again. She swirls her tongue around yours and you can still feel her smiling. She releases you and jumps off the bed, eager for you to taste her. She shrugs off her cardigan before unbuttoning her blouse and slowly taking it off, giving you a show. Fuck, I can't wait for her to ride my face. She unzips her jeans and slides them down her long legs, giving you the perfect view of her only in her bra and panties. You can only stare at her while she takes her time, you try to get up to touch her, but your ankle is still restrained to the bed, "Patience, baby." She says to you while she reaches her hand behind her back to unhook her bra. You bite your lip when her breasts are exposed, her nipples hardening at the coolness around her.

She looks you straight in the eyes as she slowly pulls her panties down and you simply can't control yourself anymore, "Mommy, please, I need you!"

She laughs deeply before making her way back go the bed, "Shh baby, i'll give you what you want..." She straddles your waist again, her breasts waiting for you in front of your face and you quickly lean in for them and take her nipple into your mouth, grabbing onto her other breast with your right hand, roughly massaging it. "Oh yes, just like that!" She moans as she grabs onto your cheeks to bring your face closer. You look her in the eyes as you gently bite down on her nipple, earning another moan from her. You use your right hand to twist and pull her other nipple before biting down harder on the nipple in your mouth. "Fuck, baby!"

You release her nipples causing her to groan, but she quickly gets the message when she looks into your eyes and sees you with an aroused look on your face. "Mommy, I want to taste you." You say biting your bottom lip, wanting so badly to make her feel good. She smiles at you and moves her way up your body until her pussy is over your face. You widen your eyes at how wet she is and you reach your hand up to feel it. "Mmm" She lowly groans as you slowly move your finger up and down her pussy, gathering the wetness. After being satisfied by the amount you've gathered, you quickly push two fingers inside of her wet pussy. "Oh, Fuck!" She moans.

You pump your fingers in and out as she starts rocking her hips to match your rhythm. "Do you like this, Mommy?" Diane nods as she holds onto the headboard in an attempt to ground herself. "I think you'll like this better," you say as you press your thumb again her clit, slow at first, then harder and frenzied. "Ohh! Yes!" She moans loudly. Diane grinds against your hands as you start thrusting and rubbing more roughly. You can feel her tightening around your fingers, "Mmm, don't stop baby, i'm so close!" She sighs, her legs starting to shake. Her eyes roll into the back of her head as you thrust into her wildly, curling your fingers as you do so. The wet sounds of her pussy fill the room as your thumb rubs tight, quick circles on her clit.

You pound into her before you feel a tight squeeze on your fingers. "Ohhh! I'm cumming! Fuck! I'm cumming!" She loudly moans again as she rides your fingers harshly. She grabs onto the headboard tighter and leans forward onto it, her toes curling and her back arching. You can barely move your fingers in and out of her as she becomes impossibly tight. She suddenly cums all over your fingers, moaning and panting. You keep your fingers in her, slowly thrusting them in and out to let her ride out her orgasm.

She slumps against the headboard and sighs as you remove your fingers from her pussy, putting them into your mouth and sucking on them, enjoying the taste. "Mm, Mommy you taste so good, but I don't think that was enough." You say before grabbing onto her hips and licking her clit. "Oh! Fuck!" She moans, still sensitive from her last orgasm.

You grab onto her hips more roughly before taking her clit into your mouth and sucking on it, making her moan even louder than before. "Baby! Oh! That feels so good!" She says as she grinds into your face for the second time today. Her hands remain grasping onto the headboard as she lets her head fall back, a low moan leaving her lips. Diane gets close to her second orgasm because of the overstimulation. You keep sucking as you start flicking her clit with your tongue, making her toes curl once more. "I'm going to cum again, baby!"

She lets out a load moan, her mouth hanging open as she rides your face as hard as she can, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Ohhh!" you feel a flow of juices on your face as she has her second orgasm. You lick her entrance, taking all of her cum into your mouth, really being able to taste her this time.

She kicks her leg back around your waist and lays down next to you, out of breath from riding you so hard. She looks down at your mouth, her cum coating every inch of it. She pulls you into a harsh kiss, tasting herself on your mouth. You moan into the kiss as she bites your bottom lip. She takes advantage of your open mouth and slips her tongue in, savoring the taste. She releases you once she had cleaned up all of her juices off your face and you whimper at the loss of her lips. She bites her bottom lip before speaking out softly,

"Baby, you made me feel so good. Now it's your turn"