If I were you, I would take the love i've given to you.

══════
Baby how much closer could we be
I swear you've become a part of me
You are with me everywhere I go
If you feel it I already know
Stevie Nicks: If I Were You
══════

You slowly blink your eyes open. You felt like you'd just been hit by a car. What happened?
Everything looked blurry, then your vision cleared up. You were laying down in a bed.

"You're awake"

What? I'm so confused. What's going on?
You look up towards the voice and notice that you're only in your bra and underwear.
You squint through the bright light that had seeped its way through the door, with your vision still out of focus you still could tell who it was.
Ms. Sherman.
You try to get up but...your hands are stuck.
Why can't I-
You look up to see your hands handcuffed to the headboard. You panic and start moving wildly, trying to free yourself.

"Oh baby, that won't work." The raspy and deep chuckle that escaped the woman's mouth ran a cold chill up your spine as you laid there on the bed.

She got up from the chair she was sitting on across the room from where you were and made her way over to you, shrugging her cardigan off and leaving it on the floor.

"No, no please, let me go. Ms. Sherman, please" you begged.

"Shhh, none of that," she put her hand over your mouth as she took a seat on the bed you were on. You felt a dip in the mattress and you tried to move away from her, but you were tied down too tight. You couldn't do anything.

You let out muffled words because her hand was still over your mouth. After you had calmed down and stopped trying to escape, she let her hand fall to her lap. You looked at her waiting for her speak, to say something. You didn't know what to say, this didn't seem possible.

"You're okay, baby. Don't worry, Mommy is here to take care of you now." Every time she called herself 'Mommy', you had felt your core throb. Why is that turning me on? She took her hand out of her lap and caressed your cheek with it.

You looked at her with a disgusted expression on your face and jerked your head away from her hand. What the fuck is she talking about? She just kidnapped me, from my family, from my home, for what? To take care of me?

"I don't need to be taken care of, I just- I want to go home, please take me back home, Ms. Sherman."

She looked at you like she was about to kill someone, then you felt a sharp pain on your cheek. Ow, what the fuck. She had slapped you. "You are home." She got close to your face, so so close, narrowing her eyes at you "And that's not my name."

You looked at her in disbelief. How could she? You turned away from her, tears welling up in your eyes. I want to go home. This is not the same woman that you had met at the grocery store, this was not the same woman that had been your English teacher. It was like she was a completely different person and you didn't want to know how far she would go. You didn't want to upset her further.

"What do you think you are doing?" The tone in her voice prominent. You still had your face turned away from her because you couldn't believe she had hurt you. "Look at me when I am speaking to you." Her voice had dropped an octave. It scared you, so you looked into her eyes again, a tear falling down your cheek. "Good girl." She praised. You couldn't help but feel aroused. You know you shouldn't, but you still found her attractive.

You tried to close your legs together, just to relieve the feeling. She looked down at your legs and noticed, smiling back up at you.