147. Being Banned

Start from the beginning

It was more troublesome for them to travel around the country. Finally, Qi Le’an chose a place called Georgia. A small country on the border of Asia and Europe, which was one of the three Transcaucasian countries, was bordered by Turkey. It was also the origin of the wine. After that, the two of them could just go to Turkey next door and take a hot-air balloon ride.

Qi Le’an was looking forward to his trip with Wei Changfeng. Or rather, he was looking forward to every moment he was with Wei Changfeng.

After a week of examinations, they left immediately. It was a nine-hour flight from Hai City to Tbilisi, Georgia’s capital. After a dozy sleep, they reached their destination.

European buildings and various churches attracted Qi Le’an’s attention at first sight.

Most importantly, there were very few people in this place! And there were barely any Chinese tourists here! He could do whatever he wanted with Wei Changfeng!

Instead of booking a hotel, they used Airbnb to find a local villa. The landlady was a portly woman who could not speak English very well, so they all communicate with body language.

They felt very relaxed abroad, so the two of them would wander around after they woke up every day. Georgia was a slow country. Even the breakfast stalls didn’t come out until eight or nine o’clock. Wei Changfeng returned to his old business and bought ingredients at a local market to cook for Qi Le’an. Surprisingly, the unfamiliar ingredients tasted delicious.

They wandered around the capital, Tbilisi, for several days. And On June 22nd, the two of them arrived at the Kazbek and visited the Three Saints and One Church in Kazbek. Fortunately, the two of them bumped into an orthodox wedding in this church. The bride and groom smiled brightly in their suit and wedding dress.

In the evening, the two of them watched the stars on the balcony of the villa at the foot of the snow mountain. Wei Changfeng hugged Qi Le’an tightly, shielding him from the cold.

After their trip to the snow mountain, they went to Batumi, a love mecca on the Black Sea. Qi Le’an couldn’t help but post on Weibo about the places he had been to in the past few days, and the fans were all asking where it was and saying it was beautiful.

The two of them had planned to continue to go west to Turkey to sit in the hot-air balloons, but Qi Le’an received a call from Chen Shan on his last night in Georgia.

“Le’an, something happened.”

“You have to be mentally prepared.”

When he got the call, Qi Le’an had just come back from the Black Sea and was ready to take a shower and go to sleep. Ever since he was tangled up by Li Che, Chen Shan had been quite mysterious. He had also turned a blind eye to Qi Le’an wasting time to go out to play.

Qi Le’an had a bad feeling when he heard Chen Shan say so seriously this time.

“Li Che said. There’s a problem with the endorsement of Coolrunning.”

Although Qi Le’an had signed the contract, he never had time to shoot. The first thing he would do when he returned from this trip was to go to City B to shoot.

“What do you mean?” Qi Le’an was confused.

“Your advertisement was banned by National Radio and Television Administration,” Chen Shan said directly, “Several advertisements,  including Xue Da and a learning machine brand, were also ordered to go offline.”

“… What do you mean,” Qi Le’an’s expression became strange.

“Hard to say,” Chen Shan said, “The company and I didn’t receive any notice. The message came from Li Che.”