Leaving for tour part 2

*6 weeks later*
It's been 6 weeks since Lauren left. She hasn't come to visit she can't she's way to busy and isn't allowed.
You where currently sitting on your couch watching tv when Skype started ringing.
You walked over to your computer and accepted the call from your girlfriend.
"Hey" You said softly when her face lit up the screen.
"Hi" she said back.
Ever since she left everyday she become a little more distant, the calls become a little shorter everyday and she barley remembers you during the day.
"You can feel it too can't you? Everything is changing." You said sadly
She just nodded in return.
"It kills me thinking of you on your own when I know I should be there" she said finally her eyes glistening as if tears where threatening to fall.
"I don't know what to say anymore Lauren. Everyday you it feels like your getting further away I can't take it" you say not even attempting to hold back the tears.
"We are wasting our time this line we have between us its broken and we both know it." She says and those words brake your heart completely.
"No. I'll always wait for you Laur no matter what." You say not letting her leave like this.
"I shouldn't have gone I know it." She says tear finally falling.
"We can still fix this Lauren just please let me try and fix us." You say begging for her not to go, but you can tell she's already gone.
"There's nothing to fix anymore y/n. I think it's time that we just save ourselves from pretending that this isn't killing us. Maybe one day we can be together but right know I think it's best if we just move one from each other." She said basically killing you.
"No please Lo we can get through this" you say in one last attempt.
"I'm sorry y/n" she says.
"But I love you" you say tearing falling onto the keyboard.
"I know" is the last thing she said before she closed her laptop. Tearing you apart inside.
READ A/N⬇️⬇️⬇️

A/N: Comment if you want a part 3!