She Gets Jelous

You P.O.V
"We should get some ice cream!" Your girlfriend says looking at you with a smile that stretched ear to ear.
"I'm down ice cream is bomb" you say laughing as you start to walk to the small ice cream truck that was in the park.
"Okay you stay here I'll bring it to you! Rocky Roads right?" She asked pushing you down onto the park bench.
"Right." You say laughing when she starts to run over to the truck.
You where watching her wait in line when a frisbee came flying into your shoulder.
"Sorry about that my friends not very good at this." A tall curly haired boy says picking up the frisbee. He was wearing black skinny jeans with black ankle boots and a Green Bay Pacers t-shirt. You smile at him as he extends his hand.
"I'm Harry by the way" He says smiling back at you.
"Y/N" you say shaking his hand.
"Are you here alone?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.
"No my-" you say before you where interrupted.
"Hi" Lauren says handing you your ice cream.
"Hi, Harry this is Lauren. Lauren this is Harry." You say smiling at them both. You could see Lauren was uncomfortable with Harry.
"Harry came over to get his frisbee." You say reassuring her.
"Yeah but if you guys want you can come hang-" Harry tried to say.
"Actually my GIRLFRIEND and I are quite busy at the moment." She says practically yelling the word girlfriend.
"Uh yeah well I'll see y-you around." He stutters obviously flustered by the new found information.
"Bye" You say grabbing Lauren's hand turning around and walking away.
"You get jealous really easy Lolo" you say laughing at her.
"I wasn't jealous I just needed to make sure he knew that you are mine" she says kissing your cheek as you walked.
"Yeah sure" you say turning and giving her a proper kiss.

A/N: Hey guys hope you liked this one. If you have any requests just comment them! Love you guys💖