𝖎𝖎. 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽

Start from the beginning

"Do you think he, uh, overdosed?" Namjoon hesitantly asked. They all looked at each other and Jimin reached for his phone and started to dial 911.

"Stop, please." Someone whispered. They all looked at Mason, who was moving around in the bed. "Stop, please!"

They were all just looking at him in shock. His body slowly started to thrash around as tears made their way down his face. Seokjin pushed the others to sit down on the shaking bed. "Seunie, hyung's here." Cautiously, he placed his hand on Mason's leg to try to ground him. "Hyung's here."

"STOP!" The sleeping boy's eyes flashed open as he let out his final scream. Looking around at the boys, a terrified look was present in his chocolate brown eyes. The boy grabbed onto his eldest hyung in fear of his dream.

"Oh my god. Mason, are you okay?" Seokjin asked him, shifting the younger's arms around him to give him a full, comforting hug.

"Hyung," He whispered, voice cracking in the process with tears already making their way out of his eyes. Mason held onto the elder tightly, slightly digging his nails into his arms. "You-re h-here! I-I was so scared."

"I'll always be here, Seunie. What happened?" Seokjin responded in a questioning tone.

"I-I thought something bad happened to m-me, h-hyung." He hiccuped with tears still coming down his face. "Really bad."

"What happened, Cheol-ah?" Namjoon sat down on the soft bed but the crying boy scooted away from him, turning into the embrace of his oldest hyung. "Seungcheol?" The boy started crying more and more and was shaking like a leaf in the cool, winter breeze.

"What's wrong, Seungcheol?" Hoseok reached out to touch his shoulder, but the younger gave his hand a measly kick and moved closer to Seokjin.

"How about everyone leaves until Seungcheol has calmed down?" Seokjin suggested. "Yoongi-ah and I will stay here." He rubbed the younger's back as everyone except Yoongi left the room. "Seun-ah?" Seokjin whispered. "What's wrong?"

"The man-." He cut off his own speech with his sobbing starting up again, squeezing his hyung even more. Mason looked terrible as he raised his head, which was a first for the group. His face was blotchy and sweaty mess, hair sticking to his forehead with red ears poking out. His eyes were bloodshot as if he hadn't gotten sleep for a while - which was most likely true. A few minutes past with him still holding onto Seokjin when he started talking. "The man-nagers didn't d-do anyt-thing." The two looked down at him in confusion.

"Who? Sejin hyung?" Yoongi asked.

"At S-SM." He buried his face into Seokjin's broad shoulders. "T-they didn't do any-ything to h-help me."

"Why were you dreaming about SM and the managers?" Seokjin asked but all the youngest could do was point to his phone on his bedside table. Yoongi went over to grab it, "Do you need this?"

Mason grabbed it from him, unlocked it and went to the messages app, scrolling down to the third group chat and scrolled up a bit. He put it down on the bed and let his older members read the messages.

'How did you get added to BTS? You can't even dance.'
'I bet you paid your way in with your daddy's money, huh? Talentless bitch.'
'Your group mates wouldn't care if you died in front of them.'
'Go kill yourself.'
'Even Joohyun noona told me that she wants you to die.'
'We should've hurt you more when we had the chance.'

Seokjin's eyes started tearing up as the second oldest asked a question : "Seungcheol, who are they?"

"T-they used to b-be trainees at S-SM." He stuttered out. "Th-they used to b-bully me w-when I was a train-nee."