Lust {Niall Horan}

I stuffed my keys into my purse as I hopped out of my car. I shut the door and noticed my three friends standing in front of the bar entrance, waving.

“Hurry up Lexi the boys are waiting!” Julie yelled from across the street. I didn’t walk the slightest bit faster, there’s no need to rush. I was being brought to the bar against my will to meet some guy my friend Bao set me up with.  

“You’re gonna thank me for setting you with him. He’s gorgeous.” Bao said. I nodded. I opened the door and held it for the guy behind us. Damn he was good looking. He slowly walked past me and said “Thank you, babe” in a deep and raspy tone.  I smirked and walked in after him looking around for my friends.

“Lexi, over here” I looked over and saw Don waving to me. Don and I have been best friends since 7th grade. We had a minor thing a year ago but all those feelings have faded by now…I hope. He flicked his brown hair out of his eyes and pulled me in for a hug.

“I have someone I want you to meet!” He beamed. He turned around and grabbed a tall blonde guy. He looked about 20 or so. He was wearing white t-shirt, which allowed me to see his toned muscles very well.

 “This is Lexi, the girl I was telling you about!” The blonde turned around and smiled.

“Oh my gosh” I thought to myself. I can’t believe the hottie I held the door open for was the one I was being set up with. My heart was nearly beating out of my chest.

“Hey I’m Niall,” he said while holding out his hand. His hands were so big and warm. He shook my hand firmly and confidentially.

“I’m Lexi.” I blushed. We didn’t break eye contact for a whole minute. His bright blue eyes were so beautiful; I could look at them all night.

“Lexi, Niall, snap out of it.” My friend Rae said. I glared at her and Niall just laughed.

“Can I get you a drink?” Niall asked me.

“Yeah that’d be awesome.” I smiled and he winked while turning around to slowly walk toward the bar.

“I told you he was gorgeous.” Bao smirked.

“Wow, you weren’t kidding.” I bit my lip. I turned around to try to sneak a glance of Niall but he was already walking back with drinks.

“For you.” He handed me the drink. He had a very thick Irish accent. I loved it.

“Thank you.” I said softly. He smiled.

“I’ll be right back.” He walked back towards the bar and I saw him talking to the bartender. Not much later did he walk back with a tray of tequila shots.

“Time for the fun part!” he said while placing the tray on our table. 

                                                  ***

It was about 12 o’clock AM and all the shots were already gone. Niall downed about half of them. So much for this date. We barely talked. I turned around to grab my coat and saw him walking towards me.

“What’s your signnn…” his speech was slurred and he was clearly piss drunk.

“I think it’s time to go.” I said. I grabbed my coat and said bye to everyone. I was walking out to my car when I felt a strong arm wrap around my waist.

“Can you drive me home my lady?” I turned around and saw Niall standing there smiling. At least he was being smart and getting a ride.

“Yeah, sure.” He walked around the front of the car holding onto the hood trying to not fall over. He opened the car door and fell into the soft leather seat. I stepped into the car and sat down.

“That’s a pretty short skirt you have on. I like it. It’s hot.” He winked at me.

“Stop. You’re drunk Niall.” I put the key in the ignition and turned the car on. It "roomed" to life and by then Niall was already fiddling with the radio.  He was flipping through stations until the clean version of “Tonight I’m Fucking You” came on.  Niall smirked and started singing along changing the lyrics to the explicit version.

“Tonight I’m fucking you!” He turned and pointed to me. I know it’s just a song but I couldn’t help but think that he was serious. I wasn’t like that though. I only had sex 2 times before and it was with my long-term ex boyfriend.  I just ignored him.

“Where do you live?”

“Uhhh, umm, 13 Wilson Drive. It’s off of Sayre Street I think” He replied hesitantly.  I wasn’t exactly sure if that was his address or if he pulled that out of thin air. I guess we’ll find out. I turned onto Sayre and slowed down. I looked left and right looking for Wilson Drive. Once I found it I slowly turned onto the street.

“It’s the first w-white house on t-the right.” He lifted his wobbly hand and pointed to the right. I pulled up in front of the house. It was a normal sized home. It had a cute little porch with blue rocking chairs and a wood coffee table placed in front of them.

“Do you live here by yourself?” I didn’t want his parents to see him so drunk. I don’t think they would be happy.

“Yes. Got this place all to myself babe.” He smirked at me. I blushed uncontrollably. I didn’t know what to say so I just nodded. He turned away and attempted to open the car door. He failed miserably. I giggled at how cute he looked. I got out of the car and walked around to the passenger side. I opened his door and in a deep raspy voice he said, “Babe I could’ve done it myself.” He stepped out and snuck his arm around my waist, “Walk me to the door?” he asked but it sounded more like a command. We walked up his lawn; his hand around my waist dangerously close to my butt. I made sure he didn’t sneak an ass grab by guiding his hand up above my hip.

“What? Y-you don’t like being touched?” he said in a husky tone. I didn’t know how to reply to that. I just met him and he’s already being so sexual towards me. Even though he’s drunk it didn’t feel right.

“No, not really I don’t think.” I said quietly.

“I could easily change that you know.” He bit his lip and winked. He hobbled up the porch steps almost wiping out twice.

“I think you need to lay down, Niall.” I said awkwardly. I’ve never got much attention from guys so I wasn’t exactly sure how to flirt very well.

“Come inside Lexi.” 

“I really need to get home.” He took a step towards me. I could smell the alcohol lingering from his lips and feel his hot breath on my neck.

“Please.” I couldn’t say no to that thick Irish accent. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

ok hi i'm lulu i just started writing this...i'm gonna uplaod more chapters later on after i edit them and all that jazz ok idk what else to say so this is extremely awkward...but um yeah later