Josh?

Alli
-

"I call the last slice of pizza!"

Calum yells and smashes his toe while trying to get the last piece of pizza
"MOTHER OF GOD SHOVE A KNIFE UP MY ASS." Jordan and i snickered
"Wow Clim i always knew you were gay." He glared at me and then pretended to flip his nonexistent long hair before shoving the pizza in his mouth.

"Stop calling me clim you little chicken noodle."

Jordan and i give eachother a 'what the fuck' Look before there was a knock on the door, I jumped up and jogged to the door and opened it, Standing in front of me was a blonde that looked kind of familiar "Alli? Holy shit." i looked a bit closer "Josh?" He smiled and nodded i gasped and hugged him, it was hard though because the bump between us. "I came over to see if Calum had the new GTA game but now that i ran into you, would you like to go out for lunch or something?" he asked and nervously biting his bottom lip "Well i just got done eating.."

"Well, Ice cream then?" I nodded and smiled "Let me just get my shoes on." I walked away and back to the living room "Okay losers im going out for icecream with Josh."

Calum groaned "Alli shut the fuck up elmo is teaching Mr. Noodle how to write his name."
Calum yelled.

I stand there just blinking for a minute then turned to Jordan "What the fuck do you see in him?" She shrugs and cuddles closer to him
"I give sex good thats why."

Calum said and i shook my head "Bye."

_

"Remember when i took you to see 50 shades?" i laugh and nodded "Ashton was so pissed it was great" i licked my ice cream "Are you happy the way your life turned out?" I shrug at his question.
"Are you?" I ask him and he shakes his head no "Why?"

"Because you fell for him and i never saw you again, until now. You should've chose me, alli." Before i knew it his lips were on mine.

Damn bro we went on one date slow it down there.

******
Wut

Ashli or Jalli?