Im losing my mind

Ashton

-

"Sir when she wakes up, she's probably going to have traumatic amnesia so if she doesn't remember you don't overwhelm her okay?" The doctor spoke before a woman came running up to me

"You! You did this to my daughter. I want him out of this hospital right this second!" Alli's mother screamed at me so I stood up.

"I didn't do a damn thing to your daughter to put her in harm, my ex wife didn't inform me to was going to try to kill my girlfriend!"

Her mother scoffed "Didn't do anything to put her in danger? You knocked her up, ruined her entire life." She got closer to me "Allison and the baby will be moving in with me, you are not allowed to see her or that little girl ever again."

I couldn't even breath after she said that "No you can't do that you can't keep my daughter away from me! I never did anything wrong."

The woman scoffed "Shes going to give the damn thing away to a nice couple, and she is going to move so far away you won't even remember her anymore." She walked away after that and I broke down crying in the waiting room, I was so scared and pissed off. She couldn't do that could she? Allison is 19 now she had rights.

"Please god I know I've done some horrible shit but you can't take them away from me, you can't let her mother do this please I promise ill change. God I'm losing my mind here please."

*******

Uh oh