I feel like my heart was ripped out of my chest.

Alli

-

It was early in the morning when my parents knocked on my door, I was really dreading them coming over, all they ever did was yell at me for my grades, we would go out to dinner where my parents would try to set me up with the waiter then my mom and I would end up fighting before they left.

"You could've cleaned the place up before we got here." My mother saya while eyeing the apartment with an ugly expression, but that was just how her face always looked "If you didn't show up at the ass crack of dawn I would have."

"It's the afternoon.." My dad finally spoke "Afternoon is early for college people." I muttered

"Wheres Jamey?" I asked when I didn't see my little sister come in

"She didn't want to come." I frowned "She never visits me.."

I got waters for my parents as they sat on the couch "Wheres that Casey girl?" I rolled my eyes at my mother "Her name is Carly and she's at the doctor."

The day dragged on painfully slow so when there was a knock on the door I rushed to it, when I opened it I saw Ashton with tears running down his face "Ashton what's wrong?" I asked him "Can I come in?" I shook my head no "My parents are here.."

"So pretend I'm a friend Please." He begs before walking into my apartment completely ignoring me. I shut the door loudly and shuffled my feet to the living room, Ashton waving at my parents. "Allison who is this?" My father said, looking concerned for Ashton. "This is Ash, a friend from my class, he's kinda going through a rough time right now and I think I should be alone with him."

My father nodded and I rushed them to leave. When they finally did I turned to Ashton "What's wrong?" I asked and straddled him on the couch

"H-holly, she- she fucking woke me up and handed me divorce papers before taking Penny with her to her parents house. I feel like my heart was ripped out of my chest." The jealous feeling returned as he cried over his wife.

I hated loving him, because he didn't love me back. I hated seeing him so in love with someone that wasn't me.

"I-I don't know what to say." I admitted, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in to kiss him, we continued doing that for quite a while, I grinded against him for a little while until I felt his length harden, he was just so big it was hard to miss. God what was I doing? The poor man is going through a divorce and I'm trying to hop on his dick.

"Babygirl how about we just watch movies tonight? Can I crash here?" I smiled down at the beautiful boy "Sounds good to me."

We put in Hercules and cuddled, by the end of the movie I was just about to fall asleep when I heard a faint whisper "I think I might be falling for you, kid."

But maybe it was just my imagination.