Youre not sorry

Alli

-

Anne Wanted to take me shopping today since Ashton and I still havent gotten Maddiline a crib, so we were now at the babies r us store
"Pick out whatever you want, Ashton's paying." She chuckled and held up Ashton's credit card.

"He'll kill us if we spend too much money." She shrugged "Oh well hes going to be spending a lot of it for the next 18 years." I laughed and walked around the store looking at more cribs. "Theyre all so big." I sighed "Yeah, you can use it until shes a toddler and then we can get her a big girl bed." Anne-Marie says.

I was very happy to have Lauren and Anne to spend time with, Ashton was busy with finding another job so he wasnt really around a lot the past few weeks. Penny was off spending the break with her grandparents so i was kind of alone a lot.

"Oh this one is cute" I pointed to a white one with ducks and flowers on it.
"Awe, you going to get it?" Anne asked and i shrugged "Its pretty pricey.." I bite my bottum lip and sigh before i knew it Anne was getting a worker to bring one out to the van and swiping her own card. "Oh Anne, ill pay you back." She smiled and shook her head

"No its a present, just take good care of my grandkids and that will be you paying me back." I slowly nodded and we left the store.

-

We decided to go to the mall to get a few onesies customized for Maddiline, then we went to the food court for some pizza. I got some strange looks from some teenagers but i just shrugged it off. We ordered meat lovers pizza and found a table. Anne-Marie furrowed her eyebrows and let out a small gasp "Oh hun maybe we should take this home.." I looked at her confused then looked behind me to where she was looking.

Oh wow

Ashton was sitting down holding hands with another girl.

She was pregnant too.

I stomped my way over there with an angry scowl on my face "What the hell?" His eyes went wide when he saw me and he jumped up "Alli oh my god why are you here?" He didnt let go of her hand.

"Why are you here holding hands with her." My voice cracked and he looked defeated and sunk in his chair "Im sorry baby." I shook my head "Im not your baby and no, youre not sorry."

****
Oops?

Is he cheating?