BATLLE OF GODS EYE: PART 1

Start from the beginning

He again pointed at the enemy "These men do not fight for their homes. They fight, because their King forces them to fight. They only fight for the promises of gold and silver, wealth that they shall never recieve" Robb said passionately "And when they will fight, they will melt away like snow in summer, because they know no loyalty!"

He then pointed towards them "But we are not them. We are here today as free men! And all their armies, their numbers, their cavalry will mean nothing against us, because unlike them we are fighting for our freedom and our very existence" He said causing the men to roar and scream in agreement.

Robb waited for his men to quiten down, before he spoke again in a much somber tone "Some of you, perhaps myself, will not live to see the sun set over these valley today, for I will be in the very thick of battle with you" He said softly before he raised his voice again "But remember this, the greatest honor a man can ever achieve is to live with great courage, and to die gloriously in battle, and to die for your family, back in home. I say to you what every warrior has known since the beginning of time. Conquer your fear and I promise you you will conquer death!". He said loudly and the soldiers cheered again, but this this they began to bash their weapons against their shields.

"Someday I promise you, your children and grandchildren will look into your eyes. And when they ask you why you fought so bravely at Gods Eye, you will answer them, with all the strength of your great, brave hearts" He quickly took his helmet from his squire Olyver and put it on "'I was here this day at Gods Eye....for the freedom, and glory, of The North And The Trident!' " He shouted raising his spear in the air, and the entire army broke into shouts and cheers. The soldiers began to bash their weapons, creating a rhythmic sound effect that carried through the entire battlefield.

Robb then pulled down the visor of his helmet and looked at the bright blue sky.

"Old Gods, be with us" he shouted at the heavens.

With those last words, Robb began to gallop towards the right flank, where Lord Royce had positioned himself. The entire frontline cheered as their King galloped past them.

The moment had come. He dedicated one last prayer to the gods, a few last thoughts to his family, to his princess Myrcella.

He then looked at his faithful friend Grey Wind, who had accompanied him in all his battles, and nodded nodded to the Direwolf.

The Direwolf understood his friend's command and let out a loud howl that rang through the entire battlefield, reaching the Lannister lines.

When he reached near Lord Royce position he pointed his spear and shouted.

"Lord Royce" He commanded "Four columns, move out".

Lord Royce, nodded and shouted to the men "You heard the King" he shouted pulling the reigns of his warhorse "Let's go".

The command was given, and the entire right flank, which is entirely, made of cavalry, began to stretch their lines and move into the further right.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

TYWIN LANNISTER

Tywin watched the enemy army, and had say that he was impressed by Robb Stark's tactical mind in utilising the terrain in his advantage.

The Stark boy had chosen the battlefield well, placing his left flank just beside the waters of God's Eye to prevent encirclement on both flanks, just like Tywin had predicted he would do.

And not only that, Stark had arranged his entire army in a slanted battleline instead of a straight line, with the right flank facing a little upwards.